Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discrimination in ads

Discrimination in ads

There is an ad on (German) spotify and I think it's really offensive. How do I block it? I tried but apparently you just can block content (podcast, music etc.), or do I miss something?

1 Reply

Hiya Sophie8, that’s no good 😞

If you come across an ad on Spotify that you find offensive, you can report the ad to Spotify for review. Here's how you can do it:

1. Click on the ad: Click on the ad to open it in your browser.

2. Look for the ad feedback button: Look for a button that says "Ad feedback," "Report ad," or something similar.

3. Provide feedback: Click on the button and provide feedback on why you find the ad offensive. You may be asked to provide more information, such as the reason for your feedback or the reason you don't want to see the ad.

4. Submit your feedback: Submit your feedback and wait for Spotify to review your report.

Note that blocking specific ads on Spotify is not currently possible. However, by reporting an ad that you find offensive, you can help Spotify to identify and remove ads that are not appropriate or offensive.

If you continue to see the same ad repeatedly and find it to be offensive or inappropriate, you may also consider using a third-party ad blocker.

To report an offensive ad on the Spotify mobile app, you can follow these steps:

1. Tap on the ad: Tap on the ad to open it in your mobile browser.

2. Look for the ad feedback button: Look for a button that says "Ad feedback," "Report ad," or something similar.

3. Provide feedback: Tap on the button and provide feedback on why you find the ad offensive. You may be asked to provide more information, such as the reason for your feedback or the reason you don't want to see the ad.

4. Submit your feedback: Submit your feedback and wait for Spotify to review your report.

Note that blocking specific ads on the Spotify mobile app is not currently possible. However, you can still report offensive ads to help Spotify identify and remove inappropriate ads.

Highest regards,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts