Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

History/Recently Played on Mobile Device

History/Recently Played on Mobile Device

I heard a song that I really liked on my last week's discover playlist and thought I saved it. When I woke up Monday morning it wasn't there. Bummer. A new discover weekly playlist had already loaded and I couldn't retrieve the song. Spotify support couldn't help so I searched all day to find a way to find my recently played songs. I eventually found a solution tonight! If you click into any of your created playlist to view all of your playlist songs, there is an icon for "add songs" on the top of your playlist. When you click on the "add songs" icon it will open to a "suggested" playlist. Scroll left to switch to "recently played." Scroll down to find the song you are looking for!! Not sure how far the list will go back, but I listened to Spotify all day and was able to find the song I was looking for that played last night! Hope this helps!! 

Screenshot_20190122-010318_Spotify.jpg
68 Replies

Hey folks,

Thanks for all the feedback you've provided here so far!

We just wanted to redirect you to a couple of ideas which are relevant to your suggestions:

Feel free to add your vote to the above ideas! More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found in this Spotify Answer.

Cheers!

I love you.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

Thank you so much. I could kiss you. **bleep**. AMAZING

Dude, you have no idea how grateful I am. It's 1:18 am where I live and you just saved me from a sleepless night. Thank you so so so so much! Your my hero! Hope you find some good fortune for doing god's work man. Bless.

Your a lifesaver god thank you

100% it's crazy this isn't more easily found. Thank you for this. I had the exact same situation. yay for the internet 🙂

This is just crazy. Not even apple would do such stupidity! This must be a joke. No seriously! Get out of here Spotify!

You are a legend and a life saver!! Thank you!!! xo

you are a genius who has done a service for the public good. thank you.

THANK YOU!

Absolute legend. I was searching for ages, had the song stuck in my head. Hero.

I love you

Yes! It would be such an easy implementation and immensely useful.

I love you.

Its there. Either go to a a pre-existing playlist and it will be a small button underneath the big green "Shuffle Play" button. Or if you hit "Create new playlist" and create an empty playlist it will appear as a big white button.

Note that it won't appear on playlists you did not create yourself (as you can't add songs to other people's playlists)
Moved:

- - This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Amazing! SO glad I found this link! Thank you 🙂

This is exactly what I wanted this feature for. Thank you so much for sharing!

i love you so much. You just saved my life ❤️

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Suggested posts