Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Taylor Swift album notification -top listener

Does anyone know how to find their notifications? I clicked this away and as a Swiftie, I feel...rattled. I need to know how dedicated I am.

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know how to find their notifications? I clicked this away and as a Swiftie, I feel...rattled. I need to know how dedicated I am.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! harry potter audiobooks

I was listening to the harry potter audiobooks and suddenly I can't find book 4-7 have they been removed? location: netherlanddevice: lenovo laptop and Iphone XR

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to the harry potter audiobooks and suddenly I can't find book 4-7 have they been removed?   location: netherland device: lenovo laptop and Iphone XR
  • lilfae
  • Visitor
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes
  • App & Features
  • 24 replies
  • 8 likes

Problemas com o app

Oi! Boa tarde, tudo bem?Faz uns 2 dias que apareceu um problema no meu app, esse problema acontece apenas no app na web e desktop está normal. Quando eu clico no botão inicio, aparecem as minhas playlists e as recomendadas também normalmente, porém q...

• Visitor
  • Oi! Boa tarde, tudo bem? Faz uns 2 dias que apareceu um problema no meu app, esse problema acontece apenas no app na web e desktop está normal. Quando eu clico no botão inicio, aparecem as minhas pl...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

Recently, I have discovered that I am unable to add an entire album to any playlist that I have made previously. I am only able to add one song at a time . The option is no longer available . Thanks, Paulee

• Recently, I have discovered that I am unable to add an entire album to any playlist that I have made previously. I am only able to add one song at a time . The option is no longer available . T...
  • soboyle
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

L'application ne fonctionne plus une fois que mon GSM se met en veille

Bonjour,Depuis quelques jours lorsque j'écoute de la musique sur Spotify la musique se coupe lorsque mon GSM se met en veille. J'ai beau effacer le cache, me déconnecter et me reconnecter, la playlist se coupe dès que mon GSM est en veille. J'ai pour...

• Bonjour, Depuis quelques jours lorsque j'écoute de la musique sur Spotify la musique se coupe lorsque mon GSM se met en veille. J'ai beau effacer le cache, me déconnecter et me reconnecter, la playl...
  • JDmn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Developer] [Feature Request] Resume playlist from last song played

Hello Spotify Team, I just love the Spotify app and have high frequency of switching playlists on a regular basis throughout the day. So Spotify has this history playlist that stores the playlist I played but it does not remember the song which was l...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify Team,  I just love the Spotify app and have high frequency of switching playlists on a regular basis throughout the day. So Spotify has this history playlist that stores the pla...
  • JDmn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature consistency across iOS and macOS

I often use Enhance as well as the genre options to listen to different music based on my current mood. It would be great to have this functionality on macOS for a seamless user experience when regularly switching between platforms.  

IMG_4551.jpeg
  • I often use Enhance as well as the genre options to listen to different music based on my current mood. It would be great to have this functionality on macOS for a seamless user experience when regul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple OS 16.0.3 update serms to create issues with Duo

The two connected accounts in a Duo subscription accounts are ”fighting” over who can play a song or play a pod. Before tge upgrades all worked as intended. We are not both at home or in the same country right now but both in EU.

• The two connected accounts in a Duo subscription accounts are ”fighting” over who can play a song or play a pod. Before tge upgrades all worked as intended. We are not both at home or in the same cou...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Considering leaving Spotify because of "shows to try"

I see lots of people requesting to remove the "Shows to try" tab on the home screen. There are also suggestions for adding a customizable home screen or adding the "not interested" button. And the suggestions, ideas, and feature requests about this t...

• I see lots of people requesting to remove the "Shows to try" tab on the home screen. There are also suggestions for adding a customizable home screen or adding the "not interested" button. And the su...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Possible Bug in "Smart Shuffle" function

Hello, this may be an individual account, but when using the smart shuffle funtion on a playlist that isn't sorted by default, it sorts by default anyway until you turn off smart shuffle. It's a small and likely rare bug to see, but I figured it shou...

• Visitor
  • Hello, this may be an individual account, but when using the smart shuffle funtion on a playlist that isn't sorted by default, it sorts by default anyway until you turn off smart shuffle. It's a smal...
  • Kaat1
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why is it taking so long to add 2 step authentication

I don't know how many threads i have read about peoples accounts getting hacked and all the threads have one of 2 answers that go along the lines of; "Please follow this guide to make sure your account is safe" and when users respond that they have d...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know how many threads i have read about peoples accounts getting hacked and all the threads have one of 2 answers that go along the lines of; "Please follow this guide to make sure your accou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

scroll button gone again after last update?

Like before, the scroll button is gone again in my library... Maybe since the last update of 27-07?Terrible, as I would like to be able to scroll down (listening to my full liked playlist in alphabetical order....5000+ songs).And since it starts to s...

• Regular
  • Like before, the scroll button is gone again in my library... Maybe since the last update of 27-07? Terrible, as I would like to be able to scroll down (listening to my full liked playlist in alphab...
  • PaulaE
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Scroll
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

two suggestions for a better experience

Hi, maybe I'm not the first to suggest. but here goes: 1. I think parents to small children would appreciate the option to create 2 profiles. 1 for the kids music and the other to fit their taste. 2. Party Mode - a feature that does dj quality crosse...

• Hi,  maybe I'm not the first to suggest. but here goes:   1. I think parents to small children would appreciate the option to create 2 profiles. 1 for the kids music and the other to fit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY SHUFFLE

I have the new shuffle feature that a comes with premium per cadelles request. I do not like it. I want the old shuffle back where I could just spam the shuffle button and it would give me a new playlist. If Adele doesn't personally like the shuffle ...

• Visitor
  • I have the new shuffle feature that a comes with premium per cadelles request. I do not like it. I want the old shuffle back where I could just spam the shuffle button and it would give me a new play...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Already listened to / heard song before symbol

Hi Spotify, Can you make an option to put a symbol on the tracks that I’ve already listened to before? This would be a great option for me to know which songs I’ve already listened to and which ones are new to me. Especially because I browse to playl...

• Visitor
  • Hi Spotify,   Can you make an option to put a symbol on the tracks that I’ve already listened to before? This would be a great option for me to know which songs I’ve already listened to and wh...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Blend Colors?

I noticed that the blends one makes with friends have different colored dots, and i am curious as to why! Someone on Reddit suggested that it had to do with the percentage similarity - which checks out for my two purple blends, which are 73% and 75%;...

• I noticed that the blends one makes with friends have different colored dots, and i am curious as to why! Someone on Reddit suggested that it had to do with the percentage similarity - which checks o...
  • ear2earGrin
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

GDPR

I made a GDPR request to Spotify three months ago. Spotify did not complete it fully and what they did complete was done late. Seriously people leave this company, there are better alternatives out there.

• Visitor
  • I made a GDPR request to Spotify three months ago. Spotify did not complete it fully and what they did complete was done late. Seriously people leave this company, there are better alternatives out t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • gdpr
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback player for your react app

Did you integrate with the Playback SDK into a React app and don't know how to build a player? I have the solution react-spotify-playback-player is a player agnostic to your application, that is, integrate the SDK as you wish.This solution is robust ...

• Regular
  • Did you integrate with the Playback SDK into a React app and don't know how to build a player?   I have the solution react-spotify-playback-player  is a player agnostic to your applicatio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Commercials for subscribers???

Why am I hearing commercials now when I try to listen to a playlist? I don’t remember hearing commercials before and I pay a monthly subscription fee. It’s annoying when I’m trying to hear a calming playlist for my puppy and a blaring loud commercial...

• Visitor
  • Why am I hearing commercials now when I try to listen to a playlist? I don’t remember hearing commercials before and I pay a monthly subscription fee. It’s annoying when I’m trying to hear a calming ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

did I grey out titles in an album?

Is it possible I hit a button or feature that greyed out a bunch of songs, but not all of them, on a specific album? I'd been listening to the album regularly, it's a U.S. release from 2011... It's Van Halen's Different Kind of Truth, and as of last ...

• Visitor
  • Is it possible I hit a button or feature that greyed out a bunch of songs, but not all of them, on a specific album?  I'd been listening to the album regularly, it's a U.S. release from 2011... ...
  • macarlson17
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes