Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Greyed out songs but only on my Phone

I have deactivated some songs in my playlist but can't undo to play them again. Even if I search for the songs on other devices on the same account they are deactivate and I can't press the undo button. They just don't play.

• Visitor
  • I have deactivated some songs in my playlist but can't undo to play them again. Even if I search for the songs on other devices on the same account they are deactivate and I can't press the undo butt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Feature Idea: create list of “up next” artists and songs to listen to

This is a new feature idea. Sometimes a friend suggests to you a band or song for you to listen to, but you just don’t have time. Or there’s a new artist you want to check out in detail, later. The idea is to create an “up next” list, very similar to...

• Visitor
  • This is a new feature idea.  Sometimes a friend suggests to you a band or song for you to listen to, but you just don’t have time. Or there’s a new artist you want to check out in detail, later...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Violation of our content policies ?

Hello everyone.I manage a small network of multi-genre playlists called Proxima Centauri Music Lab. It ranges from metal to medieval fantasy.For more than a week I have noticed that Spotify has deleted the title and the covers of two of my playlists ...

• Hello everyone. I manage a small network of multi-genre playlists called Proxima Centauri Music Lab. It ranges from metal to medieval fantasy. For more than a week I have noticed that Spotify has d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating clips

I want to create some intros for a music quiz. How do I do that please?

• I want to create some intros for a music quiz. How do I do that please?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubleshooting on controlling

Troubleshooting on controlling music control like going previous music and controlling sec. Or min. When we want to listen music proper part but it's not working.......

• Visitor
  • Troubleshooting on controlling music control like going previous music and controlling sec. Or min. When we want to listen music proper part but it's not working.......
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing song's

I want to play songs in a playlist, but i can play it only randomized so i want it to go from the start tho the end not of the 3 song 70 son got it

• Visitor
  • I want to play songs in a playlist, but i can play it only randomized so i want it to go from the start tho the end not of the 3 song 70 son got it 😁
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App freezes when I open a book

I’ve been trying to listen to a book on Spotify and every time I open the episode description the app freezes and I have to restart, eventually leading to the same thing happening again.I’ve tried restarting the phone and looking for an update. Doesn...

• Visitor
  • I’ve been trying to listen to a book on Spotify and every time I open the episode description the app freezes and I have to restart, eventually leading to the same thing happening again. I’ve tried ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume goes down

Volume goes down in Android The settings are the way it should beHelp...

• Visitor
  •  Volume goes down in Android  The settings are the way it should be Help...
  • MattB74
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing downloaded music

A recent change I have noticed on Spotify (premium) is downloaded music no longer showing for Artists or Albums. Before, it has always been that if you download a playlist containing songs from various Artists and Albums, if you go to one of those Ar...

• A recent change I have noticed on Spotify (premium) is downloaded music no longer showing for Artists or Albums. Before, it has always been that if you download a playlist containing songs from vario...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monetizing specialty playlists

I have created thousands of playlists (for personal use) over the past 10 years...many feature specialty 'themed' content used for events. Sample themes: The Moon, Halloween, Spring, Colors, Animals, Celebrities, Election, COVID....and many more. The...

• ...ote:  because these playlists are used for discrete events, they are unlikely to generate ongoing followers a'la traditional Spotify public popular lists).  Any thoughts much appreciated!  
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Beta Testing

My Home Screen recently changed and I no longer see such things as Made For, Recently Played, Jump Back In, Top Mixes, Fresh New Music, etc. All I see now are the last six things I’ve listened to and a short list of selected albums and podcasts. I ch...

• Casual Listener
  • My Home Screen recently changed and I no longer see such things as Made For, Recently Played, Jump Back In, Top Mixes, Fresh New Music, etc.   All I see now are the last six things I’ve listened...
  • Polla2256
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium plan

I'm already in Spotify mini but before it ends I've taken premium family. Do I get premium family once the mini ends?

• Visitor
  • I'm already in Spotify mini but before it ends I've taken premium family. Do I get premium family once the mini ends?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Self Generated Playlist

Is there a way to generate a playlist of similar songs based on one song? So I play Piano Man as an example and then Spotify generates automatically a playlist of similar songs.

• Visitor
  • Is there a way to generate a playlist of similar songs based on one song? So I play Piano Man as an example and then Spotify generates automatically a playlist of similar songs.
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music isn’t showing explicit content

Lil Gnar - Triple S and Central Cee - No More Leaks Album these named a few are the ones that shows clean content but after hearing them I noticed that there’s explicit content that isn’t showing.

• Visitor
  • Lil Gnar - Triple S and Central Cee - No More Leaks Album these named a few are the ones that shows clean content but after hearing them I noticed that there’s explicit content that isn’t showing.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! stop youtube access via twitter

Hi,my son uses Spotify via w-Lan on his tablet at home and I could block all browser and apps, which he could use to whatch any youtube videos instead. Unfortunately he now found out, that via Settings/ Quit premium account, he is directed to an in-a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my son uses Spotify via w-Lan on his tablet at home and I could block all browser and apps, which he could use to whatch any youtube videos instead. Unfortunately he now found out, that via Sett...
  • JBayudz
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using one computer but multiple sources

Hello, I assume this has been covered, but for the life of me, I can not find the answer so I am hoping someone can help me please. A little bit about my system, first. In the family room we have a stereo setup and the source for that system is a Mac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I assume this has been covered, but for the life of me, I can not find the answer so I am hoping someone can help me please.   A little bit about my system, first.  In the...
  • Spaghettisoft
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Car Thing

I just got my Spotify Car Thing in the mail yesterday and I’m already in love with it. I personally use the CD mount, which blocks the time on my cars clock, I think it would be really cool if the Car Thing had a feature where it told you the current...

• I just got my Spotify Car Thing in the mail yesterday and I’m already in love with it. I personally use the CD mount, which blocks the time on my cars clock, I think it would be really cool if the Ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally clicked out of a pop up that I want back

I got a pop up to see the first song I listened to this year, then I accidentally closed out of it and now I cant get it back

• Casual Listener
  • I got a pop up to see the first song I listened to this year, then I accidentally closed out of it and now I cant get it back
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes