Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle playlists

Yesterday when I used the app I was able to press play and start a shuffled track-list of my liked songs. Today when I’ve gone to use the app, this function is no longer available and whenever I press the play button it literally just pauses the song...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday when I used the app I was able to press play and start a shuffled track-list of my liked songs. Today when I’ve gone to use the app, this function is no longer available and whenever I pres...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

My spotify app on my computer completely broke // download function is broken.

My computer is offline and I downloaded all liked songs and I can listen to only 5 of them, BUT when an song passes the songs that I didn't "download" play (only some of them) Upon clicking the "not downloaded songs" it says content not available. Ev...

• Casual Listener
  • My computer is offline and I downloaded all liked songs and I can listen to only 5 of them, BUT when an song passes the songs that I didn't "download" play (only some of them) Upon clicking the "not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can USB Audio Player Pro be used with Spotify?

Is there anyway to use USB Audio Player Pro to playback Spotify through my THX Onyx DACamp so I can adjust plsyback snd level via this better DAC then what is built-in to my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?

• Visitor
  • Is there anyway to use USB Audio Player Pro to playback Spotify through my THX Onyx DACamp so I can adjust plsyback snd level via this better DAC then what is built-in to my Samsung Galaxy smartphone?
  • gonzalolopezmon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Controlling my Daily Drive

My Daily Drive is so repetitive it is causing me anxiety. Why does it consist of the same thirty songs every day and how do I change them? I have cleared the cache on my phone app repeatedly to no great effect. It seems to me it should reflect all th...

• My Daily Drive is so repetitive it is causing me anxiety.  Why does it consist of the same thirty songs every day and how do I change them?  I have cleared the cache on my phone app repeate...
  • andrea0205
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is this happening

For my Spotify it shows words instead of pictures anyone else know how to fix this? Edit: I know you just click more but I want to go in the playlist and not have to click more to see the pictures and other songs

• Visitor
  • For my Spotify it shows words instead of pictures anyone else know how to fix this? Edit: I know you just click more but I want to go in the playlist and not have to click more to see the pictures an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

canvas not available

I live in korea and I got spotify early this year. But somehow I still can’t turn on the canvas feature. There’s no button for it. Thought it was just spotify Korea not providing the feature but my dad can. Does anyone know why it doesn’t work and ho...

• Visitor
  • I live in korea and I got spotify early this year. But somehow I still can’t turn on the canvas feature. There’s no button for it. Thought it was just spotify Korea not providing the feature but my d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to edit Daily Wellness

Please, how to edit the Daily Wellness? I do not want to have any podcast from Deepak Chopra. It is DISSAPOINTING, that as premium plan paying member, I cannot remove his podcast and this is against freedom and human right as paying member

• Please, how to edit the Daily Wellness? I do not want to have any podcast from Deepak Chopra.   It is DISSAPOINTING, that as premium plan paying member, I cannot remove his podcast and this is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads read out by hosts on Spotify Premium with 'no ads!!111'

Ive heard Spotify employees trot out this room-temperature IQ level explaination that they have no control over the Podcasters intention to advertise during their own podcasts. But that's not true is it? You can cut out sections, force them to make r...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive heard Spotify employees trot out this room-temperature IQ level explaination that they have no control over the Podcasters intention to advertise during their own podcasts.   But that's no...
  • leroybrock
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two streams on one account?

I know there are individual, duo, and family accounts. What I really would like is to be able to have two streams active on one account - I'd be happy to pay for the DUO if it could do that. My two cars have built in Spotify apps, and I have Spotify ...

• Visitor
  • I know there are individual, duo, and family accounts.  What I really would like is to be able to have two streams active on one account - I'd be happy to pay for the DUO if it could do that.&nb...
  • leroybrock
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Episodes for you content

I clicked on a podcast once...ONCE. Now I constantly get these erotic stories always popping up in my "Episodes for you". Some of them don't have the best images. I use this plan with my family at home and this is not appropriate but short of making ...

• Casual Listener
  • I clicked on a podcast once...ONCE.  Now I constantly get these erotic stories always popping up in my "Episodes for you".  Some of them don't have the best images.  I use this plan wi...
  • leroybrock
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free listening is getting worse and worse

Seriously what is up with being a free listener?? I don’t have enough money to pay for Spotify premium and it’s really getting on my nerves. The lack of quality free listeners get to have nowadays. First off, I have to listen to five ads advertising ...

• Seriously what is up  with being a free listener?? I don’t have enough money to pay for Spotify premium and it’s really getting on my nerves. The lack of quality free listeners get to have nowad...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Fixing the iPhone Spotify shuffle when it breaks

I am writing up the steps that I use to fix my iPhone Spotify shuffle when it starts looping on just a few tracks of a 9000 track playlist. For the fix of my iPhone Spotify shuffle, I am using a web player to drive my iPhone Spotify shuffle through a...

• Roadie
  •   I am writing up the steps that I use to fix my iPhone Spotify shuffle when it starts looping on just a few tracks of a 9000 track playlist.   For the fix of my iPhone Spotify shuffle, ...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

complaint about the blended playlists' algorithm

hi, I'm new here and I don't even know if this is the right place to post this. the customer service operator told me to write my feedback here.so I think there is some sort of problem with the algorithm that makes the blended playlists. in fact, all...

• hi, I'm new here and I don't even know if this is the right place to post this. the customer service operator told me to write my feedback here. so I think there is some sort of problem with the alg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback through ear pods

HiI have been listening to music through ear pods as set and connected through devises however in the last couple of days Spotify will no longer play through pods. It still say connected and it tell me its playing through them but it's not. It's play...

• Hi I have been listening to music through ear pods as set and connected through devises however in the last couple of days Spotify will no longer play through pods. It still say connected and it tel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify blank screen on Ubuntu

After installing spotify on ubuntu, tab opens to a blank screen and reminal gives the error libva error: va_getDriverName() failed with unknown libva error,driver_name=(null)

• Visitor
  • After installing spotify on ubuntu, tab opens to a blank screen and reminal gives the error l ibva error: va_getDriverName() failed with unknown libva error,driver_name=(null)
  • Dynsdale
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

How to Organize “Likes”?

Greetings! I have A question or An idea for improvement… QUESTION — Does anybody know how to easily organize all of your LIKES as categories? BACKGROUND — I’ve used Spotify for years, and I have thousands of custom playlists. I use Spotify APPs on iP...

• Greetings!  I have A question or An idea for improvement…   QUESTION — Does anybody know how to easily organize all of your LIKES as categories?    BACKGROUND — I’ve used Spot...
  • nadinedelvenus
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scrobble to lastfm

Don't know why and what's happening but again my scrobbles on lastfm are not being update due to some error on Spotify end. Fix this

• Casual Listener
  • Don't know why and what's happening but again my scrobbles on lastfm are not being update due to some error on Spotify end. Fix this
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

"Hey Spotify" Not Working.

"Hey Spotify" is no longer working when I am Bluetooth connected to my car. I say "Hey Spotify", and nothing happens. I have verified that Spotify DOES have microphone permission, and I have updated to the most recent version. Additionally, when usin...

• Visitor
  • "Hey Spotify" is no longer working when I am Bluetooth connected to my car. I say "Hey Spotify", and nothing happens. I have verified that Spotify DOES have microphone permission, and I have updated ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I Accidentally RSVP-ed

I got invited to my first "live audio experience" via email. It had a button on the bottom that said 'RSVP', and I clicked it, thinking I would get the choice of saying 'yes' or 'no' to being there. Apparently clicking that button confirms that you'r...

• Visitor
  • I got invited to my first "live audio experience" via email. It had a button on the bottom that said 'RSVP', and I clicked it, thinking I would get the choice of saying 'yes' or 'no' to being there. ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I remove the stupid "ROAD" "Let's go" button?

Hello folks. I have this confusing issue I can't seem to find any info on: How do I remove the stupid "ROAD" "Let's go" button? For some reason, I can't find anything about this either on Google or on Spotify support pages. Nobody in the whole world ...

• Hello folks. I have this confusing issue I can't seem to find any info on:   How do I remove the stupid "ROAD" "Let's go" button? For some reason, I can't find anything about this either on Go...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes