Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlists are not going public.

Hi, I can not make a playlist public. There must be a problem with my account. I am trying to make some playlists public. On top of the playlist name it says "public playlist" but those are not showing on my profile. Tried to make them private and th...

• Hi, I can not make a playlist public. There must be a problem with my account. I am trying to make some playlists public.  On top of the playlist name it says "public playlist" but those are n...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    Playlists
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium accounts

I would like to purchase premium Spotify accounts for my grown daughters who do not live with me. Can this be done? What ways can someone get premium Spotify gifts?

• I would like to purchase premium Spotify accounts for my grown daughters who do not live with me. Can this be done? What ways can someone get premium Spotify gifts?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Liked songs not showing as liked on artist page

I've already liked a song. Here it is in liked songs:When I check the song info from the artist page, the same song doesn't show as liked:If I re-like it (in previous screenshot), it then shows as liked twice in my liked songs:If I unlike one of thos...

tnebesar_0-1658253073864.jpeg tnebesar_1-1658253073922.jpeg tnebesar_2-1658253073917.jpeg tnebesar_3-1658253073986.jpeg
  • Regular
  • I've already liked a song. Here it is in liked songs: When I check the song info from the artist page, the same song doesn't show as liked: If I re-like it (in previous screenshot), it then...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Disco Erroneo

Hola! hoy escuchando un grupo 'Hamlet' he visto en su discografia dos discos que no le pertenencen usando la app de Windows, nose donde reportar estos para que los retiren de ahi, gracias!

• Hola! hoy escuchando un grupo 'Hamlet' he visto en su discografia dos discos que no le pertenencen usando la app de Windows, nose donde reportar estos para que los retiren de ahi, gracias!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Search" does not work as god as it did before

Hi,I'm encountering the following:I mostly listen to classical music and jazz. Something changed with the search function much to its disadvantage.Example: When searching for "Beethoven Symphonies Mackerras" I used to get albums with Beethoven Sympho...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I'm encountering the following: I mostly listen to classical music and jazz. Something changed with the search function much to its disadvantage. Example: When searching for "Beethoven Symphon...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify på macbook

Jag har laddat ner spotify på min macbook men kan inte logga in i appen. Det står "Något blev fel Testa att läsa in sidan igen", men inget händer när jag gör detta. Kan inte heller ta bort appen från min dator....

• Visitor
  • Jag har laddat ner spotify på min macbook men kan inte logga in i appen. Det står "Något blev fel Testa att läsa in sidan igen", men inget händer när jag gör detta. Kan inte heller ta bort appen från...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Support

Day 5 of no response from Spotify amazing customer service! 

• Visitor
  • Day 5 of no response from Spotify 👍 amazing customer service! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home app no Spotify to link to.

Hello,I'm trying to link my Google Home app (basically for google assistant) to Spotify to be as primary Music source. Have followed the instruction but I can't see "Spotify" in the list where I need to link the Google Home app and Spotify. It just d...

• ...oogle assistant with commands like "ask Spotify to play some music" or "ask Spotify to play <this song>". What I can't get done is play my playlists, it ever starts some public one with a similar n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wechsel von Spotify Partner zu eigenem Spotify Premium

Hallo!Kann mir wer sagen, wie ich aus dem Partner Premium in ein eigenes Premium wechseln kann, ohne meine gespeicherten Daten (Songs, heruntergeladene Alben etc.) zu verlieren?

• Visitor
  • Hallo! Kann mir wer sagen, wie ich aus dem Partner Premium in ein eigenes Premium wechseln kann, ohne meine gespeicherten Daten (Songs, heruntergeladene Alben etc.) zu verlieren?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App does not open

I used the app for years and all of a sudden it didn't open any longer. Deleted the app, enough free space on phone, phone new start, log out ...Tried it but no app. It blinks one time and all I'm looking at is the green logo Pleas help.

• Regular
  • I used the app for years and all of a sudden it didn't open any longer. Deleted the app, enough free space on phone, phone new start, log out ...Tried it but no app. It blinks one time and all I'm lo...
  • WHATgoingOn
  • Music Fan
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back song previews while viewing your playlist

I'm truly losing my patience with spotify. After placing back the ability to previews songs when adding them to the playlist you can no longer previews songs while VIEWING/EDITING your playlist. This new "feature" or "design" is truly a hinderance. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm truly losing my patience with spotify. After placing back the ability to previews songs when adding them to the playlist you can no longer previews songs while VIEWING/EDITING your playlist....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Will not play songs unless they are in my "liked" folder

A few weeks ago Spotify suddenly wouldnt play any songs that I clicked on, unless they were in my "liked" songs playlist.This issue is still ongoing, and I have tried absolutely everything, and googled every potential fix. Nothing has changed... I fe...

• A few weeks ago Spotify suddenly wouldnt play any songs that I clicked on, unless they were in my "liked" songs playlist. This issue is still ongoing, and I have tried absolutely everything, and goo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Blend lacks variability

Some time ago I decided to participate in some few blends with friends. For a while it functioned properly; had good distribution of songs between participants and would regularly update with new songs. Now, however, all the blends I am a part of onl...

• Some time ago I decided to participate in some few blends with friends. For a while it functioned properly; had good distribution of songs between participants and would regularly update with new son...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Improvement in Discography

Great improvement in the Discography section, for each artist, that they now break down the release into albums, vs. singles/EPs, and I've seen some with "compilations."I've complained when I don't like something. So in fairness, this is nice.It's mo...

• Gig Goer
  • Great improvement in the Discography section, for each artist, that they now break down the release into albums, vs. singles/EPs, and I've seen some with "compilations." I've complained when I don't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discography
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts and music listening history

Hi, How can i erase my music and podcats listening history? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hi,   How can i erase my music and podcats listening history?   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How to delete Spotify 2

Spotify shows up as one source music play Spotify two & Spotify three I never use them and they may be messing up my functionality how do you delete Spotify 2 & Spotify 3?

• Visitor
  • Spotify shows up as one source music play Spotify two & Spotify three I never use them and they may be messing up my functionality how do you delete Spotify 2 & Spotify 3?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played playlist display on homepage

I have a playlist that I haven’t listened to for at least a month, but it often shows up on my homepage with recently played playlists. Could this mean that someone else is listening to my playlist? It’s not a problem, I am just curious!Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I have a playlist that I haven’t listened to for at least a month, but it often shows up on my homepage with recently played playlists. Could this mean that someone else is listening to my playlist? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative

https://www.deezer.com/fi/offers/premium That's an alternative for spotify for the same price with better customer service and community features.

• Visitor
  • https://www.deezer.com/fi/offers/premium   That's an alternative for spotify for the same price with better customer service and community features.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffling songs on playlist

Hey all, Fairly new user, I'm coming over from the old school music library sort of thing, where I had all my mp3's copied on my devices. Thought I'll give it a try and see, perhaps this thing here is better. Here on Spotify, I have created a fairly ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   Fairly new user, I'm coming over from the old school music library sort of thing, where I had all my mp3's copied on my devices. Thought I'll give it a try and see, perhaps this thi...
  • MIKI_A
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • shuffle
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can’t connect Spotify to other apps

Hey, If I try to connect my Spotify account to another app it won’t let me do it. It happens with PSN, Musixmatch an all apps I tried recently. If I try to connect it sends me to the Spotify app and everything I get is first “…authentication in progr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   If I try to connect my Spotify account to another app it won’t let me do it. It happens with PSN, Musixmatch an all apps I tried recently. If I try to connect it sends me to the Spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Apps
    connect accounts
    Connection error
    link accounts
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes