Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Online/Offline

I have. used spotify since 2013 and have never had an issue. Within the last month it is telling me Im offline (in carplay, and at home) I use it everyday when I run, I have google the issue and have tried everything. Can someone PLEASE help. Is ther...

• Visitor
  •   I have. used spotify since 2013 and have never had an issue.  Within the last month it is telling me Im offline (in carplay, and at home) I use it everyday when I run,  I have google...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

An idea

Here's a fun idea: customer service that actually works. Ever heard of that Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Here's a fun idea: customer service that actually works. Ever heard of that Spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New plan for music only - or hide podcasts and audiobooks

I really like Spotify for listening to music, but my experience is ruined by all the podcasts and audiobooks I got to browse through. There are other apps, superior in every way to Spotify, for podcasts. I just want my music to be easily accessible. ...

• Regular
  • I really like Spotify for listening to music, but my experience is ruined by all the podcasts and audiobooks I got to browse through. There are other apps, superior in every way to Spotify, for podca...
  • charlieother
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 16 likes

Invite Friends

I received an email from you, see below. I wish to invite a friend to subscribe but cannot access this option. Please assist. Invite a friend to enjoy 2 months free of ad-free music listening, offline listening, and unlimited skips on Spotify Premium...

• Visitor
  • I received an email from you, see below.  I wish to invite a friend to subscribe but cannot access this option.  Please assist.   Invite a friend to enjoy 2 months free of ad-fre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This song isn't available on your device

I'm trying to play a song but this message pops up every time I've tried logging off and on restarting the app and nothing is working The songs Von by Yoko kanno

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to play a song but this message pops up every time    I've tried logging off and on restarting the app and nothing is working   The songs  Von by Yoko kanno  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs or albums grayed out

Hi all...I have several albums that I have an issue: I dont see them in spotify at all, but when I google them, it gives the spotify link for the albums...I open them and they open in Spotify but with the songs grayed out, not sure why...I have asks ...

• Regular
  • Hi all...I have several albums that I have an issue: I dont see them in spotify at all, but when I google them, it gives the spotify link for the albums...I open them and they open in Spotify but wit...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kids

I have premium family and 10 year old son. I’m trying to add kids account to his phone but it won’t let me do it because he’s under age. All the links open kids on my phone but I don’t want it there. I want to be able to interact but he needs to do h...

• Visitor
  • I have premium family and 10 year old son. I’m trying to add kids account to his phone but it won’t let me do it because he’s under age. All the links open kids on my phone but I don’t want it there....
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Liked songs not loading on android

I can't seem to load my liked songs playlist at all. I've already restarted my phone, cleared my cache, and deleted and re-download the app. The only way I can seem to play it on my phone is by syncing my computer to it.

• I can't seem to load my liked songs playlist at all. I've already restarted my phone, cleared my cache, and deleted and re-download the app. The only way I can seem to play it on my phone is by synci...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Can't access my playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why follow bands if I don't get updates?

Why follow bands if I don't get updates? A lot of the bands I follow have new albums come out and have announced new tours but I've never received any updates or notices. What is the reason to follow bands if I don't get anything?

• Casual Listener
  • Why follow bands if I don't get updates? A lot of the bands I follow have new albums come out and have announced new tours but I've never received any updates or notices. What is the reason to follow...
  • Jameshagan75
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify lite - offline mode

hi, I can't seem to find a way to put Spotify lite in offline mode, to listen to downloaded music. is this not possible? if so, I'm kind of surprised since it's suppose to be the data saving version of the big app.

• hi,   I can't seem to find a way to put Spotify lite in offline mode, to listen to downloaded music. is this not possible? if so, I'm kind of surprised since it's suppose to be the data saving...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Does "Spotify connect" work right for anyone?

I have literally never had this "feature" work properly, every time I go to start a song on my windows it'll successfully play the song on my suspended android app, but then I can't pause it or switch control to the *local *player for god's sake. Thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I have literally never had this "feature" work properly, every time I go to start a song on my windows it'll successfully play the song on my suspended android app, but then I can't pause it or switc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep lyrics up

I get the lyrics ok, but when it changes songs it goes back to the bottom of the page. Is there a way it can stay on full screen or until I pull it down?

• Visitor
  • I get the lyrics ok, but when it changes songs it goes back to the bottom of the page. Is there a way it can stay on full screen or until I pull it down?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm using it on my iPhone 5, but I can't log in at all    iPhone5で使用しているが全くログインできない

I'm using it on my iPhone 5, but I can't log in at all When I try to log in, the message "An error has occurred" appears and I cannot log in no matter how many times I try again. What should I do?

• Visitor
  • I'm using it on my iPhone 5, but I can't log in at all    When I try to log in, the message "An error has occurred" appears and I cannot log in no matter how many times I try again. What shoul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I listen to Spotify without track count?

I often listen to ambient music while I sleep at night, something I wouldn't otherwise actively listen to. As a result, all the ambient tracks slip into my "most listened songs" playlist at the end of the year, which I don't want. Is there a way to h...

• I often listen to ambient music while I sleep at night, something I wouldn't otherwise actively listen to. As a result, all the ambient tracks slip into my "most listened songs" playlist at the end o...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HiFi??? Like ever?

Come on Spotify! When are we going to finally get HiFi?Seriously.

• Casual Listener
  • Come on Spotify!   When are we going to finally get HiFi? Seriously.
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Music Sync to 3 Different Rooms/Locations

What I was wondering...I have spotify premium...and when I am home I have spotify playing on my deck and when I am in my garage/man cave I also have spotify playing there....but when I sign in to one of the devices it automatically shuts the other of...

• Visitor
  • What I was wondering...I have spotify premium...and when I am home I have spotify playing on my deck and when I am in my garage/man cave I also have spotify playing there....but when I sign in to one...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

why if i click on some artist podcast it doesn't play and shuffles through their podcast?

i cannot get biil buur or tim dillon podcast to play, when you click on the play it shuffles through the podcast until it ends up at the 1st podcast they have

• Visitor
  • i cannot get biil buur or tim dillon podcast to play, when you click on the play it shuffles through the podcast until it ends up at the 1st podcast they have
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Play list disappeared from my library

My playlist is not showing in my library, but if other people search for it, it comes up. What's happening?

• My playlist is not showing in my library, but if other people search for it, it comes up. What's happening?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to copy links to clipboard on firefox, linux

The context menu responds as if it has successfully copied the relevant link to my clipboard but it actually does nothing

• The context menu responds as if it has successfully copied the relevant link to my clipboard but it actually does nothing
  • -b2kf5cfng_tg
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting ads on premium

Why am I getting ads on premium account all of a sudden? Credits for the amount of time the ads have been playing?

• Regular
  • Why am I getting ads on premium account all of a sudden? Credits for the amount of time the ads have been playing?
  • Robbtkk
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes