Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App & Features

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Looking for Help with App & Features?

Please see our Help boards to post your help-related questions. For questions about content in Spotify, see Content Questions. For questions about your account, see Account. For questions about your plan, see Premium Family and Premium Student. For q...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Volume is not smooth.

Volume is not smooth and very coarse on every device, Please develop.

• Visitor
  • Volume is not smooth and very coarse on every device, Please develop.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why is Spotify.me different now?

I was able to see my listening time and top artist and songs and what music genre I was most into. but they updated the website and I can't find it anymore. How can I see that page again? It would really help.

• Casual Listener
  • I was able to see my listening time and top artist and songs and what music genre I was most into. but they updated the website and I can't find it anymore. How can I see that page again? It would re...
  • X0Daniel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Social Media/Friends

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I mean, I can speak for most of the Spotify community when I say that the social media aspec...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • jholowesko
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Biografías en español

Las biografías de las bandas y los artistas, fueran en español o en el idioma de acuerdo al país de suscripción, teniendo en cuenta la gran cantidad de usuarios en Latinoamerica.

• Las biografías de las bandas y los artistas, fueran en español o en el idioma de acuerdo al país de suscripción, teniendo en cuenta la gran cantidad de usuarios en Latinoamerica. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Any Daily Mix!

Create an option where you could shuffle the “Daily mixes” that are created for you by your listening history!

• Create an option where you could shuffle the “Daily mixes” that are created for you by your listening history!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Comandos por voz

1. Não seria ótimo ter um " hey spotify " , um comando por voz em que vc poderia interagir com o spotify por voz para tocar musicas, playlists, álbuns... apenas pela voz. Como por exemplo: " hey spotify, toque a minha playlist Boa noite" Seria ótimo ...

• Visitor
  • 1. Não seria ótimo ter um " hey spotify " , um comando por voz em que vc poderia interagir com o spotify por voz para tocar musicas, playlists, álbuns... apenas pela voz. Como por exemplo: " hey spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema con Imagen de playlist

Buenos dias, les comento. Una vez que pongo una imagen en una playlist no la puedo borrar ni cambiar, es decir, es como si no se guardara el cambio. Probe de todo y no puedo lograr cambiar la imagen.

• Visitor
  • Buenos dias, les comento. Una vez que pongo una imagen en una playlist no la puedo borrar ni cambiar, es decir, es como si no se guardara el cambio. Probe de todo y no puedo lograr cambiar la imagen.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how to ACTUALLY use playlist exchange

i discovered playlist exchange a little over a year ago & i've been online non stop since the start of this global quarantine. here are some good things to practice (i'm definitely not the most knowledgeable so feel free to leave some tips of your ow...

• Composer
  • i discovered playlist exchange a little over a year ago & i've been online non stop since the start of this global quarantine. here are some good things to practice (i'm definitely not the most k...
  • dariotten
  • Roadie
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes
  • App & Features
  • 12 replies
  • 14 likes

Can others still add music to a collaborative playlist after the playlist was deleted?

If I was the owner of a collaborative playlist and then I deleted it, will the people who had followed it & contributed to it be able to still add to the playlist while it's deleted? I know that Spotify only deletes the playlist on your end and follo...

• If I was the owner of a collaborative playlist and then I deleted it, will the people who had followed it & contributed to it be able to still add to the playlist while it's deleted? I know that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Nothings working

Noting is working on spotify on my Chromebook (not on the app nor web player). No matter what I do my Spotify will constantly look like its loading a song but nothing will ever happen. This has been happening forever and I cant find any way to reach ...

• Casual Listener
  • Noting is working on spotify on my Chromebook (not on the app nor web player).  No matter what I do my Spotify will constantly look like its loading a song but nothing will ever happen. This ha...
  • tmth17
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution my playlist fully loads but the music wont play and continues to say its loading

this is a brand new issue for this playlist, i can go to my downloaded version and play music on that but when i go to the browser version it doesn't indicate that any music is playing what so ever even though i'm playing a song in my playlist. i wai...

• Casual Listener
  • this is a brand new issue for this playlist, i can go to my downloaded version and play music on that but when i go to the browser version it doesn't indicate that any music is playing what so ever e...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Descargas dobles

Si tengo la misma canción en varias playlist se descarga varias veces o solo una?

• Visitor
  • Si tengo la misma canción en varias playlist se descarga varias veces o solo una?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes instantly

Plan: PremiumCountry: USADevice: iPhone XsOperating System: iOS 13.1.2Issue: Spotify was working perfectly fine a few hours ago but it suddenly started crashing as soon as I’d open the app. I’ve forced closed the app and reopened only to have the sam...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium Country: USA Device: iPhone Xs Operating System: iOS 13.1.2 Issue: Spotify was working perfectly fine a few hours ago but it suddenly started crashing as soon as I’d open the app. I...
  • MehMehK
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Device broadcast status not shown

Hi, is it just my computer or did they remove the “device broadcast status” toggle in the menu? Does anyone know how to get it back? I have windows 7 and version 1.1.31.703.g256add22 of Spotify. I did this topic because it doesn't show me what song I...

• Hi, is it just my computer or did they remove the “device broadcast status” toggle in the menu? Does anyone know how to get it back? I have windows 7 and version 1.1.31.703.g256add22 of Spotify. I di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Classical New Releases playlist

Often I love most of one of these playlists but it gets updated every week. If I want to save a current week's playlist, do I have to do this for each separate track, or if I download one week's, say on my iPad app, does that mean I have that particu...

• Visitor
  • Often I love most of one of these playlists but it gets updated every week. If I want to save a current week's playlist, do I have to do this for each separate track, or if I download one week's, say...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

folders

It would be cool if you could organise your music into folders. For instance, a ‘morning folder’ or ‘going out folder’ - I have loads of playlists so it would make it much easier to navigate, and for my friends and family members who often use my pla...

• Visitor
  • It would be cool if you could organise your music into folders. For instance, a ‘morning folder’ or ‘going out folder’ - I have loads of playlists so it would make it much easier to navigate, and for...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Shuffle artist's complete catalog?

Hi, I have a question regarding how Spotify shuffles an artist’s catalog. When I search for an artist on the free desktop version, and click on the artist’s name, and then click “Play, the “Play Queue” gets populated with an assortment of the artist’...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a question regarding how Spotify shuffles an artist’s catalog.   When I search for an artist on the free desktop version, and click on the artist’s name, and then click “Play, t...
  • blastiann
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • App & Features
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Playlists] about a recent change

dear whomever was responsible for the recent change to the desktop application which makes it so that when you press enter in a playlist description, it just saves, rather than informing you that "line breaks are not supported in playlist description...

footer-flowers.png footer-flowers.png
  • Casual Listener
  •     dear whomever was responsible for the recent change to the desktop application which makes it so that when you press enter in a playlist description, it just saves, rather than inform...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Api] Able to add song to current queue?

Heym I am 'new' here, but i just wanted to know if it is even possible to add a Track to the queue of current playing songs with the web-api.

• Heym   I am 'new' here, but i just wanted to know if it is even possible to add a Track to the queue of current playing songs with the web-api.    
  • aredwood
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes