Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to start the Spotify app in Volvo Sensus

Hey everyone,

We're receiving reports about the Spotify app being stuck on the loading screen on the Volvo Sensus infotainment system.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
MortenGr

Hey everyone 

I can not start the spotify app in my volvo v60 (2022) sensus.

I have Internetconnection from the carmodem, as tunein, weather.. works fine.

Tried reinstalling the app but no luck.

It's just trying to load but never shows albums... just the loading circle.

Stakeout

With me the App does load the picture and plays the song, but it will never show the playlist/library. Seems it loads till infinity.

attila1814

I am having the same issue with my S90. Has been like this for the past 3 days… just the blue loading circle with one song stuck on repeat which cannot be changed as the playlists won’t load. Maybe it’s just down and Volvo needs to update their system?

Jpphaco

Same for me ... Was working perfect and from couple of days only loading circle and no connection anymore

How to solve it please 

Stakeout

Maybe a different update like gracenote caused it. Good to know that I am not the only one. I saw a couple of updates and yesterday the issue popped up out of nowhere.

MortenGr

Thanks your inputs. 

Let's hope volvo or spotify fix it fast. I have a 14 hour drive on Sunday... long day without spotify in good quality on B&W. Not the same when streaming Bluetooth fra the phone. 😞 

MortenGr

How du we contact spotify for a solution?

attila1814

Apple CarPlay makes the audio just as good, only downside is that it’s wired not wireless… drive safe all 

MortenGr

Cool I will try tomorrow 

frertro0001

Me too. since few days (volvo xc 40).