Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Mobile][Your Library] Increase the limit of pins on Your Library

Wow. Spotify is a mess now. And one more thing to add to the list: you can only pin FOUR items (playlists, podcasts) in "Your Library". I'm trying to use the pins to organize my library so that I try and make this new design actually work for me, and then I quickly encounter the error message: 

"You're out of pins. You can only have 4 items pinned at once."

FOUR??? Why only four? What sense does that make? I guess Spotify isn't making a product for people who like to listen to lots of music and podcasts, they're just making it for people who have a maximum of four playlists or podcasts that they listen to. If I had so few things I listened to, I wouldn't be paying for Spotify Premium. 

Pro Tip: you should fire anyone who was leading this new design overhaul. They clearly are trying to sabotage your company. 

Updated on 2022-08-07

Hey! Looks like your idea is on the road again! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues to reach more users and grows fast.

Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Evan_Hubler

Adding more pins would solve literally the only problem that I have with Spotify premium.

Luan
Status changed to: Good Suggestion

Updated on 2022-08-07

Hey! Looks like your idea is on the road again! We are going to change its status to 'Good Suggestion' now and we hope it continues to reach more users and grows fast.

Thanks again for your suggestion. We really appreciate it 🙂

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

JennNicole96

Yes!!! like at least 10 minimum that would be so nice.. 

Zppz

I was really excited to find the pin feature, and then really annoyed when I realized I could only pin a small fraction of my favorite playlists. Fixing this would be much appreciated.

Gat3

I didn't realize it was 1990 again?!

There shouldn't be a pin limit. Is this a security concern or something, what the heck??? 

innerspectrum

Who the **bleep** approved the 4-pin limit idea?! I have used Spotify since 2013 and it has never been harder to use than it is now. I don't understand why so often their updates involve removing some of their best features.

We need unlimited pins. Really, it shouldn't be based on pins at all. I don't want the phone to reshuffle the order of my damn playlists every time I use the app. I just want to assign the order myself and have it stay that way. Does that really seem crazy? I don't understand why that wasn't the default from the beginning.

emikosan

YESSS MORE THAN 4!!! have the limit be 20 or so. And please remove the pin icon by the playlists, it just is so ugly.

DebKee

This 4 pin limit is just nuts. I can't even fathom any reasoning at all for such a limit. Please, please, PLEASE remove the limit, or at least increase it significantly (20 would be a great start). 

SneakyPanda

Bump. Let me pin how many I want. Paid customer

Emmmanuep92

This should be a required feature honestly I don’t know why this platform still has paying customers. Pandora or Amazon Music would be a better alternative if this is not implemented.