Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Artist header image

Artist header image

UPDATE: The issue appears to be resolved; I can update the images now. Thanks, Spotify!

Hello,

Yesterday my single became live on Spotify. When I went to the artist page to update the header image, *I followed all of the requirements regarding size, etc.* but I keep getting a red banner at the top that says "Something went wrong. We can't update this page for you right now." I have wiped out the cache, tried a different browser, tried a different operating system, different computer, phone, etc...nothing will work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 8.50.21 AM.png
7 Replies

Hey @odalone,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this.

In this case, we'd suggest reaching out to the Artist Support team directly.

They'll be able to give you more detailed information about this.

If you need help with anything else, just let us know 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hello, I did send a request to Artist Support. They have so far been unable
to fix the issue. If anyone else has any ideas, please post what worked for
you.

I have the same issue, still no help from support.

Exactly same thing happens to me, I cant change both, profile picture and the header...

shit.png

Oh no! How long has this been going on for you? Mine is about a week. I have a sinking feeling that this won't be resolved any time soon, if at all. Hope I'm wrong.

Yup! That awful, red banner. How long has this been going on for you? It's been about a week for me. It's not looking good. I signed up w/ a distribution service specifically for their relationship w/ Spotify, and if this doesn't get fixed, I won't be able to upload any more tracks--a huge bummer. Well, technically, I *could* upload the tracks, but without the ability to control the header/profile image, it's incomplete and amateur looking, so it's a no-go. Hoping it's fixed for us soon!

same here, please fix this, Spotify!

Suggested posts