Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

DJ Sets on Spotify ?

DJ Sets on Spotify ?

I wanted to know Spotify has Mainly Single Tracks right ? Spotify does not have like complete DJ Sets like an one hour set where a Particular DJ is playing just the same way that Soundcloud Posts ?

What is the best way to find the type of Music artist like Guy J or Dmitry Molosh Play ?

4 Replies

Hey @augustya

The artist / uploader would have to acquire rights from every artist whose songs were included in the mix, to make it available on Spotify.

I have seen few mixes available on Spotify, but most of the time artists are not bothered to go through all that licensing matter and simply post their mixes on Soundcloud/Mixcloud or as (free) download.

Hope this helps, have a nice day 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So what is the best way to find music of artist like Guy J, Dmitry Molosh, Budakid, Brian CID etc.. Basically Progressive House.

hi, its hard to find dj sets on spotify but you should hear this playlist and enjoy the playlist set! spotify:user:xpyj6e5i5j2np5bi3xltgc26t:playlist:6jLtZ2ZDpjMjpZXaP1scuu

@augustya

As you're looking for DJ sets, I find the best place for finding sets is Mixcloud.

You may also be lucky in Youtube, Soundcloud, artist pages (sometimes artists release their mixes as downloads) and possibly some groups on Facebook or elsewhere that specialize in prog house.

Mixcloud is generally the best site for mixes, users are allowed to upload sets, radio shows, interviews and other content of artists (anything but original songs and albums), eg I have uploaded some Amon Tobin interviews and mixes in there.
There is a lot of results for Budakid, I tried. 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts