Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Discover Weekly Suggestion

Discover Weekly Suggestion

Let me just start out by saying I am obsessed with checking my Discover Weekly playlist every Monday. My suggestion is to have a way to mark specific songs as “I already have saved”, “already in my library”, “already on a playlist”, etc. In other words, my Discover Weekly often suggests different versions of songs that I already have saved in my Spotify Library (e.g., I have the song from the artist’s original album and then Discover Weekly will suggest the same exact song, but from the Greatest Hits/Best of for that same artist). I think it would help customize the Discover Weekly playlist even more and give us another option besides just giving the suggested songs a like or dislike. I don’t want to give those songs a dislike because I do like them and don’t want to mess up my algorhythm, but I want to prevent them from showing up in my Discover Weekly in the future. Hopefully that makes sense!

2 Replies

@jeffinmx 

Good ideas. You should post it in the Idea Submissions forum and it may be considered for future versions of the app.

Just be sure to check out if the idea is already there. If it's not, submit it after reading the idea submission guidelines. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This is a good idea. 

Spotify's Discover Weekly could do with a great deal of revision. 

Suggested posts