Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Fetty wap

Fetty wap

I really would like his new songs to come out on spotify like "my way" feat. Drake.
11 Replies

I second that we need more

Not every album or song is available on Spotify.

The availability of music on Spotify is up to the artist and their music label.

Spotify wants all the world's music, and they're working hard on making this happen for you.
However sometimes agreements can't be reached with the artist or label or a change may happen in music ownership.

Spotify adds thousands of albums and artists are added every day. If you can't find an artist you're looking for, they may appear (or reappear if removed) soon. In the meantime, feel free to contact the artist or their label to ask when they plan to be on Spotify.

You can find out more information here

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

they need to upload my way by fetty wap asap !

its been months and you guys still haven't uploaded the song? wow thats not cool and im mad

It's making me reconsider being a member, I must say.  Plus, what's with the "A tribute to Fetty Wap", and other weird knock offs?

Foreal we need these songs. Some of the best songs aren't on spotify. Not cool

Tell me about It I've been checking daily for this song and others as well and end up resorting to Soundcloud.

It is out but it's just a little different Ann you have to search is "my way Monty"
image.jpg

Yea the song's good but we would like the one that features drake

On the song "Again" by Fetty Wap there is an echo following each word. Found this to be very annoying and changes the song completely! Please fix

@Lakers0606

Hello:

What device are you playing this song from?

Suggested posts