Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Playlist

Solved!

Playlist

Good evening, I would like to know why it is not possible to add a playlist to the playlist, to make the transition from one playlist to another, in the automatic without having to move the device.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@terraaura3168 I don't think that is possible but while listening to your first playlist,you can choose the song from the other playlist of yours and "add to queue".That is all I know:/ Sorry if I said anything wrong

View solution in original post

9 Replies

May I ask what you mean by "move the device"?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

Example... I'm listening my playlist Rock And i want to listening my other playlist after the song is over and i go to menu And push the right button And select add row.

Sorry, I am having a hard time understanding you. Could you try to clarify a bit more for me? 😄

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Like the example in the pictures... Why Don't Have this option... Add row " adicionar a fila" a entired playlist after i listening a song From another playlist Like a song.
Screenshot_20170821-200841.png
Screenshot_20170821-200704.png
Screenshot_20170821-200027.png

So you are asking if you can combine 2 playlists into one? Sorry if I don't understand.

Marked as solution

@terraaura3168 I don't think that is possible but while listening to your first playlist,you can choose the song from the other playlist of yours and "add to queue".That is all I know:/ Sorry if I said anything wrong

No Like i listening a song From any playlist that i made And i want put in the row "adicionar a fila" another playlist why i can't? It's a Idea

Yes it's that! Exactly! Thanks!

Yeah,the idea is pretty cool though.

Suggested posts