Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist

Solved!

Playlist

Good evening, I would like to know why it is not possible to add a playlist to the playlist, to make the transition from one playlist to another, in the automatic without having to move the device.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@terraaura3168 I don't think that is possible but while listening to your first playlist,you can choose the song from the other playlist of yours and "add to queue".That is all I know:/ Sorry if I said anything wrong

View solution in original post

9 Replies

May I ask what you mean by "move the device"?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Follow me: Google+ | Spotify | Spotify Community

Example... I'm listening my playlist Rock And i want to listening my other playlist after the song is over and i go to menu And push the right button And select add row.

Sorry, I am having a hard time understanding you. Could you try to clarify a bit more for me? 😄

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Like the example in the pictures... Why Don't Have this option... Add row " adicionar a fila" a entired playlist after i listening a song From another playlist Like a song.
Screenshot_20170821-200841.png
Screenshot_20170821-200704.png
Screenshot_20170821-200027.png

So you are asking if you can combine 2 playlists into one? Sorry if I don't understand.

Marked as solution

@terraaura3168 I don't think that is possible but while listening to your first playlist,you can choose the song from the other playlist of yours and "add to queue".That is all I know:/ Sorry if I said anything wrong

No Like i listening a song From any playlist that i made And i want put in the row "adicionar a fila" another playlist why i can't? It's a Idea

Yes it's that! Exactly! Thanks!

Yeah,the idea is pretty cool though.

Suggested posts