Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Searching a Song please help

Solved!

Searching a Song please help

• I listened to a song in the „power workout“ playlist and it was fire!! Closed spotify (not on purpose), opened it again and it was gone. Dont remember the name or artist but Im searching for 2 days now!! So my question is can i see which songs were in the playlist before? I remember something like „BiDi“ but it could be very wrong. I would be really happy if someone can help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I don't think you can see which song used to belong in a playlist, but you can see your history for songs on the Spotify app. (Up to 50 tracks.)

As in here. 

Therefore, you should be able to see the song that you want.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey @sero1707,

Welcome to the Community!

Just jumping in here to add some extra info to what @AyuTheHuman had already suggested.

You can check out the solution in this thread and try the recommended tool to have a look at the playlist history.

Keep in mind that if you have Autoplay enabled, you might've been playing the Playlist Radio based on the playlist. 

With that said, if you've been listening on your mobile you can also follow the steps in this Spotify Answer to add your 100 recently played songs to a playlist and check if the song you're looking for is among them.

Hope you'll be able to find the song 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I don't think you can see which song used to belong in a playlist, but you can see your history for songs on the Spotify app. (Up to 50 tracks.)

As in here. 

Therefore, you should be able to see the song that you want.

Hope this helps!

Marked as solution

Hey @sero1707,

Welcome to the Community!

Just jumping in here to add some extra info to what @AyuTheHuman had already suggested.

You can check out the solution in this thread and try the recommended tool to have a look at the playlist history.

Keep in mind that if you have Autoplay enabled, you might've been playing the Playlist Radio based on the playlist. 

With that said, if you've been listening on your mobile you can also follow the steps in this Spotify Answer to add your 100 recently played songs to a playlist and check if the song you're looking for is among them.

Hope you'll be able to find the song 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts