Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify Ad Song

Solved!

Spotify Ad Song

There is this advertisement song that has the lyrics "Wish that I could see your face again" or something like that by a male singer. Anyone know what the song title is? Thank you

here are the song recordings: 
What song is this? credits to @kokobeyb

We are begging you, please tell us the song title  credits to: @anneannebanana

60 Replies

@kokobeyb Oh? This is a 1D song? Someone in this thread thought it sounded like Harry Styles 😄

It’s not. But it did sounded like Harry/Zayn so I searched their singles as an individual artist but to no avail. I’m pretty sure I know all of their songs when they’re still 1D. 

@kokobeyb have you tried it on Shazam? 😞 I would have tried it but I can't install the app right now

Tried Shazam-ing the last part that I’ve managed to record but it can’t identify. I even asked Siri!!! Maybe will try asking Google Assistant. 

I hope someone from Spotify will reach this query. Or at least they could’ve included the song titles in their ads from now on. 

I agree. What's the point in putting songs in ads when we can't even listen to it in its full form.

By the way, have you tried searching for the lyrics? Been trying but I can’t still find it. Have you tried decoding the last part? I think it’s “we got fell in love with it in the end” or I’m just making this up? 🤪

I tried that but I can't hear the lyrics clearly also. But it does sound like that 😳

I found another query online and they thought it was “Think I’d fell in love with it anyway” and now I am more confused 🤯🥴

@kokobeyb that sounds closer haha hope we get our answer soon 😰

Still can’t find it. DMed @SpotifyCares in Twitter and I still can’t find an answer. They gave me this link instead and now I’m somewhat losing my hopes in finding that song ☹️

@kokobeyb is it okay to put your recording in my original post? 😊

Oh sure. Feel free. We’re both looking for the song title anyways. 

@kokobeyb thank you 😊

Always welcome. I also asked @SpotifyCares and they’ll let me know. Really hoping that they can provide the song title. 

Bringing this up. Hoping we can find answers already 😭

@kokobeyb thanks, will try and keep this thread active. This is soooo going to haunt us this year 😭

Hi all,

This is a very interesting question! Let's see if we can get any closer to finding the mysterious song 🙂 

I've done a bit of digging and found this pretty cool playlist containing songs from the ads on Spotify. If the song you're looking for isn't there, maybe at least you could get to find one or two that fit your taste. Check it out below:

Does anyone by chance remember any other fragment of the lyrics that could help us put the puzzle together?

If that wasn't a custom song made specifically for the ad, we should be able to get to it sooner or later. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Hi! Already tried finding the mystery song in that playlist. Hope we can get answers. 

Suggested posts