Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Spotify Ad Song

Gig Goer
@kokobeyb is it okay to put your recording in my original post? 😊
Highlighted

Music Fan

Oh sure. Feel free. We’re both looking for the song title anyways. 

Highlighted

Gig Goer
@kokobeyb thank you 😊

Music Fan

Always welcome. I also asked @SpotifyCares and they’ll let me know. Really hoping that they can provide the song title. 

Highlighted

Music Fan
Bringing this up. Hoping we can find answers already 😭
Highlighted

Gig Goer
@kokobeyb thanks, will try and keep this thread active. This is soooo going to haunt us this year 😭
Highlighted

Hi all,

This is a very interesting question! Let's see if we can get any closer to finding the mysterious song 🙂 

I've done a bit of digging and found this pretty cool playlist containing songs from the ads on Spotify. If the song you're looking for isn't there, maybe at least you could get to find one or two that fit your taste. Check it out below:

Does anyone by chance remember any other fragment of the lyrics that could help us put the puzzle together?

If that wasn't a custom song made specifically for the ad, we should be able to get to it sooner or later. 

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Highlighted
Moved:

This post was removed for violating the Community Terms and Conditions, specifically "Avoid double posting". Any users posting the same content multiple times will have their posts removed. For more information please read here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Reminder-Spotify-Community-Guidelines/td-p/4786834

Highlighted

Music Fan

Hi! Already tried finding the mystery song in that playlist. Hope we can get answers. 

SUGGESTED POSTS