Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Tupac songs missing

Solved!

Tupac songs missing

Hi, 

im a huge Tupac fan and I need his music. A month a go I was able to listen to all his songs no problem but now a lot of his best songs aren’t available. Songs like: 

california love

hit em up 

changes 

And more

i know it has nothing to do with the country I live in as I live in the UK and they were available a month  ago. And obviously Tupac couldn’t have hidden them because he’s not around anymore

please let me know if they’ll come back and why they’re gone 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

If the music you'd love to listen to isn't on Spotify, it'd be great for you to try the following:

• Get in touch with the related artists' label on social media or their site!

• You can fill out this form to register your interest.

• In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

Hey @mh-k_9cn1g3o sorry to hear that, but you came to the right place:

Spotify would love to have all the world’s music available to everyone. However, some artists and tracks aren't currently available.

I'd recommend reading this article for more info.

Hope this helps!

Jack 🙂

Hey, I'm a Tupac fan as well!

The issue doesn't come for me because I have an Indonesian account. You probably don't have it because of either something related to article 13 or your country not giving rights to the music.

If you want to change your country

1) Cancel your subscription

2) Change the country

3) Restart the subscription

I will give that a go thanks

Well hopefully it comes back soon

Yeah, I hope so aswell because I usaully listen to his songs atleast 2-4 hours a day and when loads of his songs just feels weird. Hope Spotify can solve this quick

// A 2Pac lover.

hi, Im from argentina and others songs missing are "who do you belive in?" and "uncondtional love''. All of these songs arent available in Tidal neither. You spotify support assistants must explain this absence...

THEY DID IT AGAIN. They removed the Makaveli album and All Eyez On Me. Those contained my favorite songs. It might be Article 13 issues again but I'm still so sad.

Yeah, I just saw this...

Lucky me, since this started happening I bought all of his CDs to not get bothered by this.

Hi

Are you sure those are the tracks your missing?

I just worked out I'm missing 

Picture me rolling

All eyes on me 

Life goes on

But I've still got Changes and California love. I'm from the UK as well

Wait did they also remove Greatest Hits right now?! Noooo : (

Im also not able to listen to certain 2pac songs/albums even though i have premium and was able to listen to these albums about a month ago. Weird hope it gets fixed soon. Guess ill be listening to Notorious B.I.G lol.

I've looked through it and it seems to be a Death Row thing at the moment. The current owner of their catalog eOne has just started to make use of their possession by releasing The Chronic by Dr. Dre on spotify and other digital platforms. I notice their youtube channel is also re-uploading a lot of stuff. In addition to 2Pac's albums in the label, they have also removed other Death Row albums from the likes of Snoop Dogg (although there's a duplicate that has not been removed yet but probably will soon).

What it tells me is that ownership has changed hands so they will reupload everything (hopefully asap) under eOne's ownership because that's how a lot of music is put up when the masters change owners. It has nothing to do with spotify itself and just a label thing that should be solved very soon.

Not sure about the rest but hit em up and California love ARE on Spotify but they’re sh*tty versions, listen to those two songs on YouTube then listen to them on Spotify and the beats are completely different. Unfortunately it’s the case for many Spotify songs and won’t be changed soon. 

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this!

If the music you'd love to listen to isn't on Spotify, it'd be great for you to try the following:

• Get in touch with the related artists' label on social media or their site!

• You can fill out this form to register your interest.

• In the meantime, you can import local files to your Spotify library.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts