Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1938 likes

"A Hora das Cigarras" - podcast from RDP África

Very important missing podcast!!Please, teka it!"A Hora das Cigarras" - podcast from RDP África

• Very important missing podcast!! Please, teka it! "A Hora das Cigarras" - podcast from RDP África
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Podcast won't show up in search bar

Hello, I have just uploaded the first episode of "The Love Series Podcast", when I type in the name it does't show up. But if I type in my name then it will. Could you assist please? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I have just uploaded the first episode of "The Love Series Podcast", when I type in the name it does't show up. But if I type in my name then it will. Could you assist please?  T...
  • TheHumanPod
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • podcast
    Search
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

There is a song that doesn't belong to my band

hi all! So, the thing is that there's a song that doesn't belong to my band (Umvral) and i don't know how to report/delete/get through with this (rolf).  obviously this is kind of annoying cuz this other song is from another artist (also another Genr...

Sin título.png
  • Visitor
  • hi all!   So, the thing is that there's a song that doesn't belong to my band  (Umvral) and i don't know how to report/delete/get through with this (rolf).    obviously this is...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not tonight ep

The explicit version of the not tonight ep is unavailable. Are there any plans to add it?

• Visitor
  • The explicit version of the not tonight ep is unavailable. Are there any plans to add it?
  • Heythatsme
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extremistic podcasts in Spotify

Hello.I have noticed, that Kultur blog is on Spotify.This is podcast of one extremists party in Slovakia. Due to this I have a question.Can extremistic podcasts be on Spotify?Here is URI:spotify:show:1JRBY4FY31yfTSrfXthRwv

• Roadie
  • Hello. I have noticed, that Kultur blog is on Spotify. This is podcast of one extremists party in Slovakia. Due to this I have a question. Can extremistic podcasts be on Spotify? Here is URI:spot...
  • Noguri
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

30 seconds #NowPlaying is not showing on Facebook 2020

When i try to share 30 second NowPlaying feature on Facebook, then its stretching the image of the song. I've had many songs shared on my profile but now there are just streched images with link to spotify. 30 second feature just dissapeared. Sorry f...

• Regular
  • When i try to share 30 second NowPlaying feature on Facebook, then its stretching the image of the song. I've had many songs shared on my profile but now there are just streched images with link to s...
  • KrzysztofWalag
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED HELP FINDING A SONG

THANK WHOEVERS TAKING THE TIME OUT TO HELP. I used to listen to this one song/album all the time and now I can’t find it. On the album cover it was like a bunch of polaroids scattered around and they were all pics of a guy with tattoos, straight hair...

• Casual Listener
  • THANK WHOEVERS TAKING THE TIME OUT TO HELP.  I used to listen to this one song/album all the time and now I can’t find it. On the album cover it was like a bunch of polaroids scattered arou...
  • Don_AJ_Adams
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How many songs/artists have more than 1 Million plays on Spotify?

Hi there! I'm an artist and producer. I'm trying to find the number of songs or artists on Spotify that have more than 1 million plays. Is there a way I can access this data? I want to assess this percentage to get more of a glimpse into how many peo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I'm an artist and producer. I'm trying to find the number of songs or artists on Spotify that have more than 1 million plays. Is there a way I can access this data? I want to assess this pe...
  • Sodhivine
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Current playing Playlist

The current playing playlist is missing in Spotify. cant recognize which playlist is playing.

• Visitor
  • The current playing playlist is missing in Spotify. cant recognize which playlist is playing.
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does a Spotify upcoming track's URI remains the same even after release

Does a Spotify upcuming track's URI remains the same even after releaseI'm asking this, cuz if you share an upcoming unreleased song's URI with independent playlist curators, if they're not able to play the track & inspect it, how would they night if...

• Regular
  • Does a Spotify upcuming track's URI remains the same even after release I'm asking this, cuz if you share an upcoming unreleased song's URI with independent playlist curators, if they're not able to...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Missing albums

I am missing a couple of albums: Brother from Morten Harket; Lifelines from A-ha; and from their album Analogue i am seeing a couple of songs greyed out. Can those be added please? I have checked regularly the last months, but besides some songs from...

• Casual Listener
  • I am missing a couple of albums: Brother from Morten Harket; Lifelines from A-ha; and from their album Analogue i am seeing a couple of songs greyed out. Can those be added please? I have checked reg...
  • norig
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Indie Spotify Playlist Curators

Should we send an upcoming unreleased song to independent Spotify Playlist curators BEFORE the release of AFTER the release? Are they able to play & inspect the song is if its shared before the release date through its Spotify URI?

• Regular
  • Should we send an upcoming unreleased song to independent Spotify Playlist curators BEFORE the release of AFTER the release? Are they able to play & inspect the song is if its shared before the...
  • fatkrrent
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Uploading music to Spotify

I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not but I'm an artist and I have a new project that came out in April and now that I've gone independent I want to upload all my previous projects on Spotify. I opened a Distrokid account and I manage...

• Visitor
  • I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not but I'm an artist and I have a new project that came out in April and now that I've gone independent I want to upload all my previous projects on...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Promotion

What is spotify algorithmic playlists and how do we create algorithmic playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • What is spotify algorithmic playlists and how do we create algorithmic playlist?
  • KrzysztofWalag
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Couldn't find the songs I want

I need help. I realised some of the songs I want from the artist had already released on YouTube, however not in Spotify. Is there a way to connect the developer to add in?

• Casual Listener
  • I need help. I realised some of the songs I want from the artist had already released on YouTube, however not in Spotify. Is there a way to connect the developer to add in?
  • KrzysztofWalag
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • songs
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Page and Profile Page

I wanted to ask if it is normal that if i create a profile in spotify and then get access to an artist page i end up with two spotify pages with the same name which is confusing for me and others. You cannot create a playlist as an artist. Its only p...

• Roadie
  • I wanted to ask if it is normal that if i create a profile in spotify and then get access to an artist page i end up with two spotify pages with the same name which is confusing for me and others. Yo...
  • AdamDamon
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist page
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Aladdin Sndtrk missing tracks

It seems that all of the Robin Williams tracks from Disney's Aladdin soundtrack are unlisted on the album / unavailable. I'm sure there is some simple "contract issue" or something and I'm not expecting anything to be done about this - but I just wan...

• It seems that all of the Robin Williams tracks from Disney's Aladdin soundtrack are unlisted on the album / unavailable. I'm sure there is some simple "contract issue" or something and I'm not expec...
  • rave14210
  • Music Fan
  • 13 replies
  • 53 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 53 likes

"This podcast is already on Spotify." - But it isn't :(

Hey Community, since I've already tried to contact Spotify Podcast through email twice and I didn't get an answer, I hope to get my issue solved right here. I've added my Podcast show successfully through Podcasters for Spotify longer time ago. Every...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Community,   since I've already tried to contact Spotify Podcast through email twice and I didn't get an answer, I hope to get my issue solved right here.   I've added my Podcast sh...
  • sdsfernandes
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • podcast
    podcast problem
    Spotify
    spotify podcast
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes