Announcements

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 36 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 296 likes

J. Coles problems song

Dear spotifyi reallg want you to add a specific song called problems by j. Cole. Considering i am a huge fan of j.cole i like his music can you please add this song so your app

• Dear spotifyi reallg want you to add a specific song called problems by j. Cole. Considering i am a huge fan of j.cole i like his music can you please add this song so your app 
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album and song sales

How does album and song sales on spotify work? In my playlist l have some songs from an album but not all of them, l listen to them sometimes, how can l increase album sales by 1 or more? And song sales?

• Music Fan
  • How does album and song sales on spotify work?    In my playlist l have some songs from an album but not all of them, l listen to them sometimes, how can l increase album sales by 1 or mo...
  • Fyssil
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do the default people under the Find Friends tab never change?

Such as the names: Julia Eger, Ben Khan, Sean Aquilina, Maddie Stocker, ect. I understand that when you have at least one friend that friend or friends show up under that tab instead of the examples, but I was just wondering why those people are alwa...

• Such as the names: Julia Eger, Ben Khan, Sean Aquilina, Maddie Stocker, ect.   I understand that when you have at least one friend that friend or friends show up under that tab instead of the ...
  • Troplo
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! 10 listeners but only 79 streams?

hi, good day everyone i dont understand, if 1 listeners equal 10 song streams, why i have only 79 streams.i read here in the listeners section: https://analytics.spotify.com/faq/stats#streams-listeners thanks

• Visitor
  • hi, good day everyone   i dont understand, if 1 listeners equal 10 song streams, why i have only 79 streams. i read here in the listeners section: https://analytics.spotify.com/faq/stats...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my new Ep into another profile with the same Artist name but i have already one.

Why my new single: Aree Tharsis is in another (new) profile also called "Aree" if i have alredy one? how this is happened?New Single Aree - tharsis:https://open.spotify.com/artist/0rbs9XGk7BdnboX8s5mHiWnew profile also called with the same name "Aree...

• Regular
  • Why my new single: Aree Tharsis is in another  (new) profile also called "Aree" if i have alredy one? how this is happened? New Single Aree - tharsis: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0rbs9XGk7...
  • Francesco_Aree
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse Filters: Play Count, # of Monthly Listeners, Genres

As someone who searches through tons and tons of music:I'd like to be able to browse all music on spotify with filters for the results, such as, 'Play Count', 'Dated Added', and '# of Monthly Listeners'.You'd be able to add one or multiple genres you...

• Casual Listener
  • As someone who searches through tons and tons of music: I'd like to be able to browse all music on spotify with filters for the results, such as, 'Play Count', 'Dated Added', and '# of M...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jesus Christ Superstar Live Studio Recordings

So before the album was released. Spotify released four high quality studio recordings as singles for the show.However, when the album came out, the single's audio was replaced with the live recordings too. Why make and release the recordings if they...

• So before the album was released. Spotify released four high quality studio recordings as singles for the show. However, when the album came out, the single's audio was replaced with the live reco...
  • arnavsareen123
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

listen to complete symphony

How do I listen to complete symphonies (e.g. Beethoven's 7th Symphony, movements 1 through 4)?

• How do I listen to complete symphonies (e.g. Beethoven's 7th Symphony, movements 1 through 4)?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

33 1/3 audiobook series

There was a lot of talk about Spotify getting this series back in May but seems like no physical progress has been made - anyone know what happened?

• There was a lot of talk about Spotify getting this series back in May but seems like no physical progress has been made - anyone know what happened? 
  • iustinr
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Album Linked To Artist

I'm a verified artist and just noticed an album show up on my Artist Profile that is not mine - it just has a similar artist name. Can this please be fixed, as I don't want my followers to incorrectly think I just released a new album? Thanks for you...

• Regular
  • I'm a verified artist and just noticed an album show up on my Artist Profile that is not mine - it just has a similar artist name. Can this please be fixed, as I don't want my followers to incorrectl...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

"Strong women" #throwbackthursday playlist?

About a month ago there was a really great all-female #throwbackthursday playlist with sort of a "strong woman" theme. I didn't think to save it and now I NEED it! Sorry I don't have the exact date. Can anyone help?

• About a month ago there was a really great all-female #throwbackthursday playlist with sort of a "strong woman" theme. I didn't think to save it and now I NEED it! Sorry I don't have the exact date. ...
  • KHelping
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong related artists for small band

Hi! We are Warg, a metal band that doesnt have a lot of followers and all our related artists in Spotify are black metal nordic band, which is wrong. I think it might be an error because last-fm and other platforms had information about another band ...

• Roadie
  • Hi!   We are Warg, a metal band that doesnt have a lot of followers and all our related artists in Spotify are black metal nordic band, which is wrong. I think it might be an error becaus...
  • WargMetal
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 5.1 streaming

How can i stream 5.1 sound via my android phone connected on bluetooth to a cinema system LG LHB 625??Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • How can i stream 5.1 sound via my android phone connected on bluetooth to a cinema system LG LHB 625?? Thank you
  • Jonboyspain
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Lg surround
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to code to get random song from user from folder from playlist?

Hello , I am trying to create a code (nodeJS) to get the url of a random song.. This song is picked random from my folder wich contain playlists ( my account>>>Main folder >>> folders of playlists >>> playlists >> Song url (http)If someone have an id...

• Hello ,   I am trying to create a code (nodeJS) to get the url of a random song.. This song is picked random from my folder wich contain playlists ( my account>>>Main folder >>&...
  • landonharris88
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Beast mode by spotify

Hey guys does anyone have the old beast mode playlist which was still on like a week ago? It was way more metal and rock based. Im looking for a few songs which I didnt manage to copy or save. thanks!

• Hey guys does anyone have the old beast mode playlist which was still on like a week ago? It was way more metal and rock based. Im looking for a few songs which I didnt manage to copy or save. &nbsp...
  • AudioMonkeys
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alexandre Desplat's "Birth"not available

Alexandre Desplat's album "Birth" is not available in my country (Greece) although it shows up when I google it. Yet, Spotify won't let me listen to the tracks. Do you have any idea why?

• Alexandre Desplat's album "Birth" is not available in my country (Greece) although it shows up when I google it. Yet, Spotify won't let me listen to the tracks. Do you have any idea why?
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify EQ tracks before making them live?

I have a Christmas song that I will be submitting in a couple of weeks but am slightly unsure how to master it if Spotify also eq's the tracks. For example this one is massively sharp to me:https://open.spotify.com/track/0dLDH4y6YynzR0lxbHhufm?contex...

• Music Fan
  • I have a Christmas song that I will be submitting in a couple of weeks but am slightly unsure how to master it if Spotify also eq's the tracks. For example this one is massively sharp to me: https:/...
  • Boofy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Request

I don't really know if thus ia the proper place to have a request but I badly want bruno mars' cover of "all i ask" by adele on spotify. Pleaaaase.. Thank you. :'(

• I don't really know if thus ia the proper place to have a request but I badly want bruno mars' cover of "all i ask" by adele on spotify. Pleaaaase.. Thank you. :'(
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist / Album mess

Hi!How does it come, that if you play an episode of an audio book, suddenly the system thinks it would be cool to play all sub-track 17 from different episodes? Example: I was listening on The Three ??? Episode 182. If worked fine until track 17 of t...

• Regular
  • Hi! How does it come, that if you play an episode of an audio book, suddenly the system thinks it would be cool to play all sub-track 17 from different episodes?   Example: I was listening on...
  • Astralix
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue regarding playlist

This may be a random question to put in content, but it has to do with content I'm adding. I added some songs to a playlist. When I went in it wasn't there. I tried to put it in the playlist again, and it said that the song is already in the playlist...

• This may be a random question to put in content, but it has to do with content I'm adding.  I added some songs to a playlist.  When I went in it wasn't there.  I tried to put it in t...
  • blakers42
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod