Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1905 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Wrong artist linked to Parkway Drive - "Schattenboxen (Shadow Boxing)" feat. Casper

Hey, Spotify links the wrong artist called "Casper" to this song.All of the German Parkway Drive songs were made with the help of German rapper Casperhttps://open.spotify.com/artist/6UDhlW8uEVBBrqHS3RrKuv?si=tz7kf61RR5qUQ4GW-rxy_Qwho is also featured...

• Visitor
  • Hey,   Spotify links the wrong artist called "Casper" to this song. All of the German Parkway Drive songs were made with the help of German rapper Casper https://open.spotify.com/artist/6UDh...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding Music

I am looking to find a song from a disbanded group called Puretty. I would like to have these two songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsjpcnPurY (Cheki Love) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K08sQjT-HU (Shuwa Shuwa Baby). The links are the sho...

• Visitor
  • I am looking to find a song from a disbanded group called Puretty. I would like to have these two songs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdsjpcnPurY (Cheki Love) and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_K...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Forgot to tag my songs for consideration on a Playlist before release

Hi guys, I distributed my EP via Distrokid and didn´t tell a release date in the future. This led to a "sudden" release on Spotify and now I´m not able to tag my songs for consideration on a Spotify curated playlist.Is there a chance to tag my now re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I distributed my EP via Distrokid and didn´t tell a release date in the future. This led to a "sudden" release on Spotify and now I´m not able to tag my songs for consideration on a Spotify ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Chinese Song Request

Hi, could you please add this song  轉機 - 潘瑋柏(Will Pan) Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   could you please add this song    轉機 - 潘瑋柏(Will Pan)   Thanks!
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Universal Music Taiwan Ltd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album request

Request for the following album by 潘瑋柏 (Will Pan) Will's 未來式 新歌+精選   

• Casual Listener
  • Request for the following album by 潘瑋柏 (Will Pan)   Will's 未來式 新歌+精選     
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Universal Music Taiwan Ltd
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons...

Why does more and more music by the band keep disappearing. Less and less songs from albums are available and it is kinda upsetting. I’ve used Spotify for years now and I would be hurt if I had to look at alternatives like Apple Music.

• Casual Listener
  • Why does more and more music by the band keep disappearing. Less and less songs from albums are available and it is kinda upsetting. I’ve used Spotify for years now and I would be hurt if I had to lo...
  • soccerphiz
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Pagamento

Olá, tenho o plano familia assinado e veio descontando 2 vezes no mês, uma de R$16,90 e outra de R$26,90, por que?

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, tenho o plano familia assinado e veio descontando 2 vezes no mês, uma de R$16,90 e outra de R$26,90, por que?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ARTIST SUBMISSION REQUEST

In regards to New Order I noticed Spotify used to have the collector editions to all of the New Order albums. However, not anymore. Would Spotify be able to get the collector editions of the album's again? A lot of other New Wave bands on Spotify hav...

• Visitor
  • ...lbum's again?   A lot of other New Wave bands on Spotify have a wealth of content, but very little of New Order who were very big and influential for that decade.    The collector e...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm sorting by valence

I'm trying to make a smaller playlist out a larger playlist so that it's only progressively more and more positive sounding songs. From 0-100, where should I start so that it starts with "Enhh, I GUESS it's positive sounding, certainly not negative" ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to make a smaller playlist out a larger playlist so that it's only progressively more and more positive sounding songs. From 0-100, where should I start so that it starts with "Enhh, I GUE...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporarily Halt Sending Email Notifications about Concerts in My Area

Hi Spotify, I hope everyone is having a good day and is safe. I want to request that Spotify stop sending emails about new and current concerts and events happening in my area. This is concerning because we should all be in social isolation to stop t...

• Hi Spotify, I hope everyone is having a good day and is safe. I want to request that Spotify stop sending emails about new and current concerts and events happening in my area. This is concerning bec...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Olá, tenho o plano familiar assinado e chegou a descontar 2 vezes no mês, por que?

O primeiro valor que veio foi de R$16,90 e o outro de R$26,90, ou seja, mais do que realmente é o valor do plano, por que?

• Casual Listener
  • O primeiro valor que veio foi de R$16,90 e o outro de R$26,90, ou seja, mais do que realmente é o valor do plano, por que?
  • Mozer
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Right Place/Right Speaker :p #MoodBooster

You wanna vibes? hop on my playlist and lemme know what you think;) merci stay Safe.spotify:playlist:0s5CnGQqpB2NF7JARVOjDE

• Regular
  • 😋You wanna vibes? 😋 hop on my playlist and lemme know what you think;) merci stay Safe. spotify:playlist:0s5CnGQqpB2NF7JARVOjDE    
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chill
    moodbooster
    vibes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lady Gaga Album gone

Poker Face Remixes is gone, it was available 4 or 5 days ago...

• Visitor
  • Poker Face Remixes is gone, it was available 4 or 5 days ago...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Same name, different artist

I know this has been addressed a lot of times before, but it's never been resolved. In my release radar I continuously keep getting served songs of artists that have the same name as their more famous counterparts, but have completely different music...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this has been addressed a lot of times before, but it's never been resolved.  In my release radar I continuously keep getting served songs of artists that have the same name as their m...
  • JWho
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Quiet Riot

I noticed some of the albums for Quiet Riot are missing on Spotify they deserve to be on there

• Visitor
  • I noticed some of the albums for Quiet Riot are missing on Spotify they deserve to be on there
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify link within YouTube videos

Has anyone had luck with embedding Spotify link within YouTube video on the channel or in YouTube Google Ads? At least if smart links like links that can lead to Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone had luck with embedding Spotify link within YouTube video on the channel or in YouTube Google Ads? At least if smart links like links that can lead to Spotify? 
  • MusicHero
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Youtube
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Misstake in album A gypsy legend by Saban Bajramovic

Hello.There is one mistake in album A gypsy legend. This album is also performed by Mostar sevdah reunion. Please, could You include this artist?Thank You.spotify:album:2jahW4pBuXeLsFn2cPkT0W

• Roadie
  • Hello. There is one mistake in album A gypsy legend. This album is also performed by Mostar sevdah reunion. Please, could You include this artist? Thank You. spotify:album:2jahW4pBuXeLsFn2cPkT0W&n...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mistake
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Misstake in album Herdelezi by Saban Bajramovic

Hello.Album Herdelezi is performed only by Saban Bajramovic, not the band Cubismo.Saban Bajramovic has recorded only two songs with band Cubismo and also, Cubismo creates Salsa music.Please, could You fix It?Thank You.best regardsMarco Orosspotify:al...

• Roadie
  • Hello. Album Herdelezi is performed only by Saban Bajramovic, not the band Cubismo. Saban Bajramovic has recorded only two songs with band Cubismo and also, Cubismo creates Salsa music. Please, co...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mistake
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes