Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

Will and the People self titled album taken off?

I recently refound the band Will and the People who I used to listen to a while ago... when I went to listen to some songs I found that their self titled album has disappeared? Why is this?? Will it come back?

• I recently refound the band Will and the People who I used to listen to a while ago... when I went to listen to some songs I found that their self titled album has disappeared? Why is this?? Will it ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the "Automatically make playlists public" button keep turning back on after I turn it off?

I have turned off the "Automatically make playlists public" and I have manually made all my playlists secret, however, there are some playlists that changed back to being public when I checked again and the "Automatically make playlists public" was t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have turned off the  "Automatically make playlists public" and I have manually made all my playlists secret, however, there are some playlists that changed back to being public when I checked...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

It's All In Your Head Album by Eve 6 wont play, missing?

for some reason only this album is missing, but I found a link to it. https://open.spotify.com/album/7Fsz6Qtc6matrjRn0OylK2#_=_The problem is it wont let me add it to a playlist. Did something happen that broke this albums files?

• Casual Listener
  • for some reason only this album is missing, but I found a link to it. https://open.spotify.com/album/7Fsz6Qtc6matrjRn0OylK2#_=_ The problem is it wont let me add it to a playlist. Did something...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mamamoo yellow flower album

Hello, why Mamamoo "yellow flower" album can't listen on Taiwan's Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, why Mamamoo "yellow flower" album can't listen on Taiwan's Spotify?
  • KyleSiang
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Report an artist listed under wrong letter

Hey folks, there's an artist whose name begins with an 'A' but shows up between the letters 'K' and 'L' in the Artists list. Unfollowing/following doesn't fix and this happens across all three platforms--my phone (ios), desktop app and the web player...

• Hey folks, there's an artist whose name begins with an 'A' but shows up between the letters 'K' and 'L' in the Artists list. Unfollowing/following doesn't fix and this happens across all three platfo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Lads - Lost @ sea album

Hey spotify, Could you please add the 'lost @ sea' album to 'The Lads' profile.Been trying to find it for ages.... Cheers

• Hey spotify,   Could you please add the 'lost @ sea' album to 'The Lads' profile. Been trying to find it for ages....   Cheers
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New shuffling standards for Free subscription when using mobile?

I realize that when listening to music on a free account using a mobile device you aren't able to play songs seqeuntially, but you could still play most of an album. I also know that after several songs another song from a different artist in a simil...

• Roadie
  • I realize that when listening to music on a free account using a mobile device you aren't able to play songs seqeuntially, but you could still play most of an album. I also know that after several so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue October Foiled explicit tracks

Over the past few years, the album "Foiled" by Blue October has seen one of it's edgier songs "Overweight" switch from edited to explicit, even with a few instances of the explicit tag being wrong and the song playing the edited version. My question ...

• Over the past few years, the album "Foiled" by Blue October has seen one of it's edgier songs "Overweight" switch from edited to explicit, even with a few instances of the explicit tag being wrong an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Beyonce's Lemonade Album

It's 2018 and we are still waiting for Lemonade. Do something spotify

• It's 2018 and we are still waiting for Lemonade. Do something spotify
  • -118b_lttmuzo
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 8 likes

Reporting incorrect track info

https://open.spotify.com/track/7AClKf16p0SWcftbOu23Ax?si=aRredkBnSlOQEmAygLdq4Q This song is being claimed by a supposed artist going by the name "Skud Missile Smugglaz"" calling the song "Introductionintothelazaruschamber" when truthfully it's a mus...

• https://open.spotify.com/track/7AClKf16p0SWcftbOu23Ax?si=aRredkBnSlOQEmAygLdq4Q   This song is being claimed by a supposed artist going by the name "Skud Missile Smugglaz"" calling the song "I...
  • doowopman50
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Here Comes The Boom

Can we please get Here Comes the Boom by Nelly.

• Can we please get Here Comes the Boom by Nelly.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bring it on home Nick Lopez gone?

Bring it on home Nick Lopez gone? Can't find the song anymore

• Bring it on home Nick Lopez gone? Can't find the song anymore
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An Appeal for School Shooter

A while ago, a musician by the name of School Shooter was banned from Spotify. This was presumably because of both the name and the imagery utilized by his album cover as well as the "edgy" lyrics of some of his songs. I can also only assume this was...

• Not applicable
  • A while ago, a musician by the name of School Shooter was banned from Spotify. This was presumably because of both the name and the imagery utilized by his album cover as well as the "edgy" lyrics of...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

podcast from podbean accepted, cant find in browser

So our podcast "eFM Podcasts" recently got accepted to Spotify using Podbean as the host. But we cant seem to be able to find our name under podcast category on spotify platform. Is there anything we missed out?

• Casual Listener
  • So our podcast "eFM Podcasts" recently got accepted to Spotify using Podbean as the host. But we cant seem to be able to find our name under podcast category on spotify platform. Is there anythi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

International Submarine Band Safe at home album has songs under wrong titles

This album has the last 6 songs under wrong titles because you have track 10 "Knee Deep in the Blues" playing under the track 5 title of "Miller's Cave". That then bumps each song down so now track 5 "Miller's Cave" plays under track 6's title and tr...

• This album has the last 6 songs under wrong titles because you have track 10 "Knee Deep in the Blues" playing under the track 5 title of "Miller's Cave". That then bumps each song down so now tr...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Terror Hungry - Lost Society album

Can you upload this album?? They've got just 2 already uploaded but Terror Hungry!!! Cheers in advance!!

• Can you upload this album?? They've got just 2 already uploaded but Terror Hungry!!! Cheers in advance!! 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update songs

Can the songs be updated please. I have been waiting for atleast 6 months for quite a few songs that have been out for ages now and still cant get it on spotify in particular Hold Up by Beyonce. There' other people' versions on there but not beyonce ...

• Can the songs be updated please. I have been waiting for atleast 6 months for quite a few songs that have been out for ages now and still cant get it on spotify in particular Hold Up by Beyonce. Ther...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Radio Station Playing Same Music ?

Hi Guys, I am new to Spotify and I am yet exploring it. I wanted to know if so select a particular artist and play his radio does Spotify play the same tracks back and back in loop ? What I felt and saw was it was playing the same track again and gai...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi Guys,   I am new to Spotify and I am yet exploring it. I wanted to know if so select a particular artist and play his radio does Spotify play the same tracks back and back in loop ? What I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song removal

why was 15 the album from Buckcherry removed???? It’s a heckin good album.

• why was 15 the album from Buckcherry removed???? It’s a heckin good album. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes