Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Brain Food playlist not playing full songs

There is a popular playlist in the Focus group when Browsing for playlists called 'Brain Food' (over 3 million subscribers). I am one of those followers and recently I'm running into an issue where the songs aren't playing at full length and are cutt...

• There is a popular playlist in the Focus group when Browsing for playlists called 'Brain Food' (over 3 million subscribers). I am one of those followers and recently I'm running into an issue where t...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Green River Cover that was removed

Does anyone know the artist who had the awesome Creedence Clearwater Green River cover?!?!?! It had to have been removed in the past couple of months, please HELP!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know the artist who had the awesome Creedence Clearwater Green River cover?!?!?! It had to have been removed in the past couple of months, please HELP!!!!
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Favourite song not available

So my problem is, that one of my favourite songs is not on spotify. It‘s the song QWERTY by Linkin Park from the EP Underground 6.0.As Linkin Park is probably one of the most popular and successful bands of the 2000‘s with a huge fanbase, I‘m wonderi...

• Visitor
  • So my problem is, that one of my favourite songs is not on spotify. It‘s the song QWERTY by Linkin Park from the EP Underground 6.0. As Linkin Park is probably one of the most popular and successful...
  • MadmanOnWheels
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Sensoring

It has happened with a few different songs that I enjoy listening to, where I'll have the explcit version and then that exact same downloaded song turns into a sensored version of the orginal. For example, the explicit version of Exhibit C by Jay Ele...

• Casual Listener
  • It has happened with a few different songs that I enjoy listening to, where I'll have the explcit version and then that exact same downloaded song turns into a sensored version of the orginal. For ex...
  • daliolive
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW MUSIC??

Ive just released my second track on spotifyIm a Hip Hop artist from the UK, bringing fresh new bangers on the scene https://open.spotify.com/track/5ytOc2prSymhhrm9VN5Ccw?si=wQjtzpu0SPCzEhE-tTSVBA Heres the link tell me what u think, also would love ...

• Gig Goer
  • Ive just released my second track on spotify Im a Hip Hop artist from the UK, bringing fresh new bangers on the scene   https://open.spotify.com/track/5ytOc2prSymhhrm9VN5Ccw?si=wQjtzpu0SPCzEh...
  • itsmanrique
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes
  • fresh
    Hip Hop
    music
    new
    NEW ALBUMS
    Rap
  • 14 replies
  • 4 likes

Problem when posting a playlist

any Idea why I can't create a own topic in music exchange? the problem is adding the spotify uri (see added photo) I tried in in many different ways.

• Roadie
  • any Idea why I can't create a own topic in music exchange? the problem is adding the spotify uri (see added photo) I tried in in many different ways.
  • BurningManMusic
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist name with drag and drop vs 'add to playlist'

I discovered that when I drag and drop an album to a the new playlist button, the auto generated name gets in the order < album title - artist >.But when I left click the album and choose 'add to playlist' the new playlist gets the name in the order ...

• Casual Listener
  • I discovered that when I drag and drop an album to a the new playlist button, the auto generated name gets in the order < album title - artist >. But when I left click the album and choose 'ad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Recommendations (based on my playlist)

Hey everyone, Here is my playlist. I was wondering if anyone had any music recommendations based on my playlist. Maybe songs you think I would enjoy or just new stuff that I can explore. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1UbbAdzxkeMeBbvnX6plq8?si=kLb...

• Regular
  • Hey everyone,   Here is my playlist. I was wondering if anyone had any music recommendations based on my playlist. Maybe songs you think I would enjoy or just new stuff that I can explore. &n...
  • 16amyc
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

"This is Hot Toddy" playlist is a compilation from two completely different artists

Hi guys, Hot Toddy is a DJ I have listened to in the past, so I thought of how great it was that Spotify generated a "This is" playlist for them. Unfortuantely, it seems that it is mixing the music from a completely different "Hot Toddy". Playlist li...

• Hi guys,   Hot Toddy is a DJ I have listened to in the past, so I thought of how great it was that Spotify generated a "This is" playlist for them.   Unfortuantely, it seems that it is ...
  • patatanovella
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot listen an album

I cannot listen the album hotel amour by pink martini , why ?

• Visitor
  • I cannot listen the album hotel amour by pink martini , why ?
  • patatanovella
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Pink martini
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

create playlist while listening

I have an idea to spotify, is it with you who can I contact? I would like to create a function for automatic playlists I have noticed that usually a person listens to a playlist and the songs he does not like simply gives him next so it would be grea...

• Visitor
  • I have an idea to spotify, is it with you who can I contact? I would like to create a function for automatic playlists I have noticed that usually a person listens to a playlist and the songs he does...
  • patatanovella
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Removing songs form daily mix

I have four different daily mixes which play different kinds of music. So, I want to remove songs that don't really match the genre of one daily mix and not remove them from other daily mixes. If I press remove on a song in one daily mix, will it sti...

• Composer
  • I have four different daily mixes which play different kinds of music. So, I want to remove songs that don't really match the genre of one daily mix and not remove them from other daily mixes. If I p...
  • patatanovella
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the Music i seen before i give you a tes taccount is gone after registration

Hallo,i have looked today for Music from this man "ngoc huyn emd - amazing love".On Spotify i see his whole Album " Lets talk about love" with his 11 tracks.I couldn´d play it so i choose to make a test for 30 days and then pay for it.Now that i am i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, i have looked today for Music from this man "ngoc huyn emd -  amazing love". On Spotify i see his whole Album " Lets talk about love" with his 11 tracks. I couldn´d play it so i choose...
  • PEATokra
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching a song I once heard

Hi! I hope someone can help me find a specific song by posting it in this community. I’m sure I heard it multiple times in Spotify ads (in the Netherlands). I only remember a small part of the lyrics and tune. The lyric: “how can I love you, how can ...

• Visitor
  • Hi!  I hope someone can help me find a specific song by posting it in this community. I’m sure I heard it multiple times in Spotify ads (in the Netherlands). I only remember a small part of the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

any clues on on who Spotify's Classical Editor is

I was surprised and very happy to find my new release on Spotify's new classical playlist. I'd like to thank somebody but these editors are like ghosts!Anybody have any leads? https://open.spotify.com/track/7jxVNyHEXVOkHtVcCXnl7p?si=WNYx6aPFTO-6GdyAC...

• Gig Goer
  • I was surprised and very happy to find my new release on Spotify's new classical playlist. I'd like to thank somebody but these editors are like ghosts! Anybody have any leads?   https://open...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bring back Mr Blue Sky to Have a Great Day Playlist

Mr. Blue Sky was my favorite song on the awesome Have a Great Day playlist and I noticed that it was recently removed. I would love to see it back on the playlist.

• Mr. Blue Sky was my favorite song on the awesome Have a Great Day playlist and I noticed that it was recently removed. I would love to see it back on the playlist. 
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Jonathan Plasencia As an Associate Director

Jonathan Plasencia currently serves as Chief Operating Officer/Associate Directorat the Eastern Oklahoma Veterans Healthcare System in Muskogee, Oklahoma. There, he provides a leadership role by being involved in all business operations pertaining to...

• Casual Listener
  • Jonathan Plasencia currently serves as Chief Operating Officer/Associate Directorat the Eastern Oklahoma Veterans Healthcare System in Muskogee, Oklahoma. There, he provides a leadership role by bein...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Associate Director
    Jonathan Plasencia
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

RADWIMPS music not available in Japan

Hi thereSo I recently moved to Japan to live having previously lived in New Zealand. About a month after moving to Japan, I have switched over my country settings on my premium subscription to Japan. I had been able to listen to all music up until ve...

• Hi there So I recently moved to Japan to live having previously lived in New Zealand. About a month after moving to Japan, I have switched over my country settings on my premium subscription to Japa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nike records label contact

I was trying to find the song Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been) by Kanye West, Nas, Rakim and KRS-One as well as the DJ Premier Remix, but it isn't available on Spotify. Somebody asked about the song on this forum already and the responses said th...

• Visitor
  • I was trying to find the song Classic (Better Than I've Ever Been) by Kanye West, Nas, Rakim and KRS-One as well as the DJ Premier Remix, but it isn't available on Spotify. Somebody asked about the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • nike
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing song/album.

Why is the album Doin' Somethin' Right and especially Good Directions by Billy Currington not available in Norway? I heard the song on the radio and I love it!I know it is available in other countries, as I find it if I google the song and "Spotify",...

• Regular
  • Why is the album Doin' Somethin' Right and especially Good Directions by Billy Currington not available in Norway? I heard the song on the radio and I love it! I know it is available in other coun...
  • krimits
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes