Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1921 likes

Type O Negative-Dead Again Album disappeared

I want to know why the album Dead Again vanished like about 2 weeks ago. :'( Please fix this I can't live without listening to Type O Negative and I need to know why it was taken down.

• Casual Listener
  • I want to know why the album Dead Again vanished like about 2 weeks ago. :'( Please fix this I can't live without listening to Type O Negative and I need to know why it was taken down.
  • Zamorano
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes
  • deleted
  • 7 replies
  • 8 likes

How long in advance to submit an Album

Hi there, I am asking my fellow musicians who have had success with their releases on spotify how far in advance they submitted it? I know they save 7 days for release radar, but how far in advance do you usually need to be considered for Editorial p...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there,   I am asking my fellow musicians who have had success with their releases on spotify how far in advance they submitted it?    I know they save 7 days for release radar, ...
  • VMusic1
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Missing Albums from Porcupine Tree.

I do miss some albums from a great band called Porcupine Tree like:-Lightbulp Sun;-Fear of a blank Planet-Stupid Dream-Signify. It is a bit of shame that they are not yet on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I do miss some albums from a great band called Porcupine Tree like: -Lightbulp Sun; -Fear of a blank Planet -Stupid Dream -Signify.   It is a bit of shame that they are not yet on Spotify....
  • S0und
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Prog-Rock
  • 17 replies
  • 5 likes

Song Add Request

Hi There Spotify Community My husband and I were married in December of last year, and we were fortunate to have our ceremony in a museum in the town we live in. Doing this, we were able to incoporate some of my family history into our wedding, even ...

• Visitor
  • Hi There Spotify Community 🙂  My husband and I were married in December of last year, and we were fortunate to have our ceremony in a museum in the town we live in. Doing this, we were able to...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Taken Off?

One of my favorite songs is "can't take my eyes off of you" by Frankie Valli and it keeps getting taken off of Spotify then put back on and taken off again. I get so excited that it's back on and then a few days or weeks later it's gone again.. why i...

• Visitor
  • One of my favorite songs is "can't take my eyes off of you" by Frankie Valli and it keeps getting taken off of Spotify then put back on and taken off again. I get so excited that it's back on and the...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tracks truncated

Hi! One of my favourite albums has had its tracks truncated at their beginning and end for 1 or 2 seconds. See https://open.spotify.com/album/57IySAyBYCVn4T13kP6Z3g?si=icpPZOlOSyGp9fVgZ7lvZw It's mostly visible in f.ex. tracks 5 to 6 or 10 to 11 in w...

• Music Fan
  • Hi!   One of my favourite albums has had its tracks truncated at their beginning and end for 1 or 2 seconds. See https://open.spotify.com/album/57IySAyBYCVn4T13kP6Z3g?si=icpPZOlOSyGp9fVgZ...
  • alexwesterlund
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the rest of it?

I love the composer Bear McCreary and they have almost all of his music...except my favorite! Why is the soundtrack and score to the STARZ show "Black Sails" not on Spotify, but other STARZ shows are? How can I or someone else remedy this?

• I love the composer Bear McCreary and they have almost all of his music...except my favorite! Why is the soundtrack and score to the STARZ show "Black Sails" not on Spotify, but other STARZ shows are...
  • Fropez
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Peter Gabriel disappeared!

Hey all,So excited to FNALLY get Peter Gabriel's discography on here...but has anybody else noticed that most of his albums have vanished again? The live albums are here, but now the studio albums and soundtracks are gone. Am I the only one this has ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all, So excited to FNALLY get Peter Gabriel's discography on here...but has anybody else noticed that most of his albums have vanished again? The live albums are here, but now the studio albums ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • discography
    Peter Gabriel
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Song

Just wonderin if anyone can put till the morning by chris brown on spotify

• Visitor
  • Just wonderin if anyone can put till the morning by chris brown on spotify 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song won’t play

I am from puerto rico and there is song by an artist that is from Puerto Rico (so the issue cannot be the region I am in) I am trying to play the song, but it won’t play. i can hear the rest of the artist songs except one song in particular, how can ...

• I am from puerto rico and there is song by an artist that is from Puerto Rico (so the issue cannot be the region I am in) I am trying to play the song, but it won’t play.   i can hear the rest...
  • Octothesis
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I approach region-locked music?

As a Canadian, I want to listen to certain Canadian artists, like the Devin Townsend Band. https://open.spotify.com/artist/571aCWzg7bObPJl5RAs0ZZAll of the albums belonging to this artist are not available in my region -- who would be best to contact...

• Casual Listener
  • As a Canadian, I want to listen to certain Canadian artists, like the Devin Townsend Band.  https://open.spotify.com/artist/571aCWzg7bObPJl5RAs0ZZ All of the albums belonging to this artis...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Selected song is played incorrectly than what the preview sounds like.

I was playing a song, Touch by Mattia Cupelli, and the preview of the song and the earlier versions I listened to were very different than what I put on today. I made sure that it was the correct song from the correct artist and even did the preview ...

• I was playing a song, Touch by Mattia Cupelli, and the preview of the song and the earlier versions I listened to were very different than what I put on today. I made sure that it was the correct son...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Age
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lil' Chris removed from spotify

Not many months ago the artist Lil' Chis sadly passed away, i remember listening to his stuff as i grew up at one stage, anyway he has an artist page on spotigy but sadly some other artist with the exact same name seems to have taken his place here i...

• ...hen you search for it, he doesnt show up, and also none of his music is playable or downloadable whether this is a result of his death im not sure but i know, id like to be able to have his content on m...
  • daniellee002
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify delete albums?!

It's a really annoying issue and it happend to me few times already. Once with The Doors album, second time was with one of my favourite artists - Gramatik. Two days ago few of the albums got just deleted by night. I'd like to know why is that? Does ...

• It's a really annoying issue and it happend to me few times already. Once with The Doors album, second time was with one of my favourite artists - Gramatik. Two days ago few of the albums got just de...
  • daniellee002
  • Regular
  • 28 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 28 replies
  • 15 likes

Supertramp remasters are horrible!

I listened to some Supertramp today on Spotify and the vocals are buried way down in the mix. That is not how they are supposed to sound, and don't sound like that on the CDs that I own. Anyone else hearing this?

• Roadie
  • I listened to some Supertramp today on Spotify and the vocals are buried way down in the mix. That is not how they are supposed to sound, and don't sound like that on the CDs that I own. Anyone else ...
  • daniellee002
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why did yall change my playlist :(

I've been listening to the "focus now" playlist while I study for at leat 2 years now. All the sudden I come back to it this fall and all the songs on it have changed!!! I miss the old playlist and I was just wondering if I can get a list of the song...

• Visitor
  • I've been listening to the "focus now" playlist while I study for at leat 2 years now. All the sudden I come back to it this fall and all the songs on it have changed!!! I miss the old playlist and I...
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playola: allowed or not?

I always thought that asking for money to influence inclusion in a playlist was not allowed. But when I see curators openly asking for money in the Spotify app itself, doubting is legitimate:meme songs xd, playola

playola-playlist.JPG
  • Roadie
  • I always thought that asking for money to influence inclusion in a playlist was not allowed. But when I see curators openly asking for money in the Spotify app itself, doubting is legitimate: meme...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! The White Death by Sabaton

Whenever I searched for this song, all I could find was the live version. It wasn't even grayed out. It just didn't come up whatsoever. I know I used to listen to the original version on Spotify, but then I went to YouTube Music and came back about t...

• Visitor
  • Whenever I searched for this song, all I could find was the live version. It wasn't even grayed out. It just didn't come up whatsoever. I know I used to listen to the original version on Spotify, but...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes