Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Songs unplayable on desktop, but not on iPhone app!

An album I have downloaded and saved on my phone and all the songs are available to play. But when I load it up on the computer app, some of songs are greyed out. How do I fix this?

• An album I have downloaded and saved on my phone and all the songs are available to play. But when I load it up on the computer app, some of songs are greyed out. How do I fix this?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify should Google Tipper Gore

I pay Spotify to play music, not censor it.  

• Casual Listener
  • I pay Spotify to play music, not censor it.    
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

relax and chill

please help me to follow my spotify playlist if you want follow you to reply with your link. https://open.spotify.com/user/j0hn_g3n3r/playlist/2GI8ODGPpxvQjRupy04cBN?si=awmUcmQ8S1S0ILxdRajp8w

• Roadie
  • please help me to follow my spotify playlist if you want follow you to reply with your link.      https://open.spotify.com/user/j0hn_g3n3r/playlist/2GI8ODGPpxvQjRupy04cBN?si=awmUcmQ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canciones no disponibles por el momento?

Estaba muy contento con mi suscripción a Spotify hasta que me di cuenta que unas canciones que antes tenía ahora ya no me aparecen y me sale una leyenda que dice que no se encuentra la canción disponible en este momento.
También ya no están algunos á...

• Estaba muy contento con mi suscripción a Spotify hasta que me di cuenta que unas canciones que antes tenía ahora ya no me aparecen y me sale una leyenda que dice que no se encuentra la canción d...
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Canciones no disponibles
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Copyright- Using same beat as another artist and profiting from it

I bought a license to a beat, but it isn't exclusive to me only. What if I make a song and try to get it on spotify or other streaming services to earn money, but someone else buys a lease as well or buys the exclusive license and puts their song up ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a license to a beat, but it isn't exclusive to me only. What if I make a song and try to get it on spotify or other streaming services to earn money, but someone else buys a lease as well or...
  • jonathanq23
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song title

If you look at the picture you can see that the title should be 1942 but instead I have the name of another artist and song

• If you look at the picture you can see that the title should be 1942 but instead I have the name of another artist and song
  • Jpgchief
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make a better Playlist

Recently, i have been messaged privately by a bunch of very cool people about my Trap Playlist, Trap EEUU by Red Moon Mafia. The most common questions i get are, how can i make a better playlist? How do you do it to always have your playlist updated ...

• Regular
  • Recently, i have been messaged privately by a bunch of very cool people about my Trap Playlist, Trap EEUU by Red Moon Mafia. The most common questions i get are, how can i make a better playlist? How...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Let It Be Naked

Thanks to Spotify for adding the Beatles, but where is Let It Be Naked? I like it better than the original release.

• Regular
  • Thanks to Spotify for adding the Beatles, but where is Let It Be Naked?  I like it better than the original release.
  • ClassicDude
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

I need this breaking free remix!

It's called Breaking Free Andi M Remix on youtube. Literally everybody in germany is searching that song!!!

• Casual Listener
  • It's called Breaking Free Andi M Remix on youtube. Literally everybody in germany is searching that song!!!
  • nannasummer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! New Podcast Not Showing Up in Search

Hi,I just published my new podcast "more, please!" but it is not showing up when I search in the search bar. Is there somehting I need to do to make it searchabe?Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just published my new podcast "more, please!" but it is not showing up when I search in the search bar.   Is there somehting I need to do to make it searchabe? Thank you!
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not playable track

Last time i was browsing on my friends Playlist and then i saw some tracks which has been kinda "grey" i tried to play them but it doesnt work...I heared this is because he uploaded this track by himself but I dont really believe this... does somebod...

• Last time i was browsing on my friends Playlist and then i saw some tracks which has been kinda "grey" i tried to play them but it doesnt work... I heared this is because he uploaded this track by h...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for an old play list - Chill.out.brain or Microtherapy

I dont see either of them. They were such good playlists. Does anyone have a copy? Also what is a similar playlist now called?

• I dont see either of them. They were such good playlists. Does anyone have a copy? Also what is a similar playlist now called? 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertised song not available

I recently saw a spotify add that claimed all of George Straights music was available on spotify, however George Straight’s song “Troubadour” is not and has not been available on spotify for quite some time. This seems a bit dishonest to me.

• I recently saw a spotify add that claimed all of George Straights music was available on spotify, however George Straight’s song “Troubadour” is not and has not been available on spotify for quite so...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the name of the song on the most recent spotify ad?

the ad is about making your zen night more zen with spotify premium and hulu on us for 30 days or something allong those lines. the song has somewhat of a Hip-Hop beat to it. I understand that spotify has someone who makes tracks in house for them? C...

• the ad is about making your zen night more zen with spotify premium and hulu on us  for 30 days or something allong those lines. the song has somewhat of a Hip-Hop beat to it. I understand that ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Play Some Singer

I can't playing some Singers song which were my favorite like Charlie Puth,Ed Sereen, Coldplay, Marshmallow etc.. This problem seems after launched Spotify at India. Please resolve this issue I **bleep** love Spotify.. Otherwise I have to quit Spotif...

• I can't playing some Singers song which were my favorite like Charlie Puth,Ed Sereen, Coldplay, Marshmallow etc.. This problem seems after launched Spotify at India. Please resolve this issue I **ble...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giga Papaskiri

Would love to see some of the following tracks on Spotify...I have submitted a Music Request form, but nothing as yet, so here's hoping!lucie from paris giga papaskiri 27 dragon giga papaskiri ft levan perdu dans la liberté original mix giga papaskir...

• Roadie
  • Would love to see some of the following tracks on Spotify...I have submitted a Music Request form, but nothing as yet, so here's hoping! lucie from paris giga papaskiri  27 dragon giga papaski...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify's genre of music limited and poor

Hi,I would to know why Spotify doesn't make, in the Browse section, a genre for brazilian music. It's an universe of 220 millions people, a potencial, that is not explored by Spotify, because brazilian don't have much choise.I talk brazilians but chi...

• Regular
  • Hi, I would to know why Spotify doesn't make, in the Browse section, a genre for brazilian music. It's an universe of 220 millions people, a potencial, that is not explored by Spotify, because brazi...
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • idea
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Playlists] Collaborative and public playlists.

Hello fellow Spotify lovers! I noticed that you are now able to make a playlist both Public and Collaborative.My Question is: By doing this can anyone edit one of my playlists? I only want certain people to be able to as I’ve put a lot of time into t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello fellow Spotify lovers!    I noticed that you are now able to make a playlist both Public and Collaborative. My Question is: By doing this can anyone edit one of my playlists? I o...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • collaborative
    Playlists
    Public
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dire Straits Alchemy: Live

Why have Spotify removed half of the Alchemy Live album from Dire Straits?

Screenshot_20190319-173043~2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Why have Spotify removed half of the Alchemy Live album from Dire Straits?
  • Stamkos91
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes