Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1907 likes

Wrong album on the artist

Hello, on my artist profile, there are a album posted, that i didnt post, it just came there. The album isnt ours, but another artists, but we cant fint them. How can i delete it?

• Regular
  •   Hello, on my artist profile, there are a album posted, that i didnt post, it just came there.  The album isnt ours, but another artists, but we cant fint them. How can i delete it?
  • htzo
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i delete songs or albums, as a artist, on my page?

Hello guys, i'm not satisfied with some of my music on my artist page, but i dont know how i can delete it. Some of the things isnt correct, and therefore i want to remove it from my artist page? Please help me someone?

• Regular
  •     Hello guys, i'm not satisfied with some of my music on my artist page, but i dont know how i can delete it. Some of the things isnt correct, and therefore i want to remove it from my ...
  • VictorRodemund
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Electronic /IDM / Drum and Bass Playlist/ needed.

Can someone hook me up with a badass playlist with good hooks and beats please.I love this music, but I'm new to it. Just looking for some of your favorites so I know where to start.Thanks guys.

• Roadie
  • Can someone hook me up with a badass playlist with good hooks and beats please. I love this music, but I'm new to it. Just looking for some of your favorites so I know where to start. Thanks gu...
  • LauraNarjes
  • Composer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Dubstep
    Electronic
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

WRONG ALBUM

I want to declare a wrong player of this album https://open.spotify.com/album/6kuKRIu6YGYxQLwasTL3Gx?si=jFXWlH7JRQa0d9qyqxm9_wThey are not GENESIS. They are some one other players, but not GENESIS:Take a look Please

• Casual Listener
  •   I want to declare a wrong player of this album   https://open.spotify.com/album/6kuKRIu6YGYxQLwasTL3Gx?si=jFXWlH7JRQa0d9qyqxm9_w They are not GENESIS.  They are some one oth...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music is playing but no sound is playing

I need help, my music is playing but no sound is coming throught the speakers and my headhones. its making me mad cause i can listen to my music. please help me. its happened twice since made my spotify account.

• I need help, my music is playing but no sound is coming throught the speakers and my headhones. its making me mad cause i can listen to my music. please help me. its happened twice since made my spot...
  • Loic_Johl
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist/label keeps adding songs

When you I first saw that you could pre-save a song so that it would automatically be added to your playlist I was head over heels. So I pre-save a song by Martin Garrix and it worked out fine. But now every song that his label(STMPD RCRDS) is releas...

• Casual Listener
  • When you I first saw that you could pre-save a song so that it would automatically be added to your playlist I was head over heels. So I pre-save a song by Martin Garrix and it worked out fine. ...
  • Junior3525
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists confusion

Hello, Two different artists are under the same name in the spotify library. The artist 'Taeil' propose songs from 2 different artists: - Moon Taeil (NCT): Because of You - Lee Taeil (BlockB): Love or Not, Falling You, Love or Not - Instrumental How ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    Two different artists are under the same name in the spotify library.    The artist 'Taeil' propose songs from 2 different artists:  - Moon Taeil (NCT): Becaus...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music from Tool

Hey Spotify, please put music from Tool band. 

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, please put music from Tool band. 
  • Demolition
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • ToolBand
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Nothing social anymore about Spotify

Today I found out that in the section "Discovered On" there are no other playlists anymore than the ones curated by Spotify themselves. They don't support people to create their own playlists and keep promoting nothing else than their own stuff. Anot...

• Roadie
  • Today I found out that in the section "Discovered On" there are no other playlists anymore than the ones curated by Spotify themselves. They don't support people to create their own playlists and kee...
  • katiek_
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Has Spotify saved the music industry?

Over the last couple of months I've done some research on Spotify and the way it changed the music industry. I have the feeling that Spotify may have been the savior of the industry, because in the last couple of years there has been more revenue for...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the last couple of months I've done some research on Spotify and the way it changed the music industry. I have the feeling that Spotify may have been the savior of the industry, because in the l...
  • ecepakdil
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music industry
    saved
    saved music
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Je ne trouve pas un album

BonjourComment faites vous quand vous ne trouver pas un album ou un artisteEst ce que spotify peut le rajouter Si oui commentCordialement

• Bonjour Comment faites vous quand vous ne trouver pas un album ou un artiste Est ce que spotify peut le rajouter  Si oui comment Cordialement 
  • ecepakdil
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Metal
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Library Song Limit

I've been using Spotify since September of 2017 and I've enjoyed everything it has to offer. Recently, however, I ran into a very irritating limitation (that I had no idea was even a thing) Of course I'm talking about the Your Music song cap of 10,00...

• I've been using Spotify since September of 2017 and I've enjoyed everything it has to offer. Recently, however, I ran into a very irritating limitation (that I had no idea was even a thing) Of course...
  • ecepakdil
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 17 likes

[Music] Frank Sinatra - Trilogy - 1980 album

Dear Spotify Support TeamI would like to ask why - since a few days - it is impossible now to play Sinatra's album Trilogy: Past Present Future. Is there a way that it can be solved ? The album is mostly out-of-print in stores. What is more, what is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Support Team I would like to ask why - since a few days - it is impossible now to play Sinatra's album Trilogy: Past Present Future. Is there a way that it can be solved ? The album i...
  • chris33119
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Follow My Hip-Hop Playlist

A collection of my favorite hip-hop songs . With records from artist like Trippie Redd, Drake, Key Glock, Meek Mill , Lil Pump, 21 Savage , Kodak Black, 6ix9ine and many more. Follow Our Instagram @ spotifyreleaseshttps://open.spotify.com/user/316szz...

• Music Fan
  • A collection of my favorite hip-hop songs . With records from artist like Trippie Redd, Drake, Key Glock, Meek Mill , Lil Pump, 21 Savage , Kodak Black, 6ix9ine and many more. Follow Our Instagram @ ...
  • htzo
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Playlist customisation

I want to make playlists easier to customise because as a Spotify premium user I think it should be easier to change my playlists quickly and simply. I think when you want to bring a song from the bottom of a playlist to the top it should be faster a...

• I want to make playlists easier to customise because as a Spotify premium user I think it should be easier to change my playlists quickly and simply. I think when you want to bring a song from the bo...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Your Top Song 2018

Hi What happen whit the playlist of the top song for me last year? I have not be able to find it.

• Regular
  • Hi   What happen whit the playlist of the top song for me last year? I have not be able to find it.
  • Vinnynoel33
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WHERE IS "KING CRIMSON" ???

For real?! I wanna hear my favorite artist and i can not please add them asap!

• Casual Listener
  • For real?! I wanna hear my favorite artist and i can not please add them asap!
  • Archer112
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Rock
  • 18 replies
  • 20 likes

Local Files won't play

I used a website to change a video from youtube to an mp3 (my friend put something on youtube and i want to be able to listen to it on spotify). The mp3 went to itunes automatically, it doesnt have cover art or an artist or an album or anything but t...

• Visitor
  • I used a website to change a video from youtube to an mp3 (my friend put something on youtube and i want to be able to listen to it on spotify). The mp3 went to itunes automatically, it doesnt have c...
  • Tim02130
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

'What's my name', without Drake

I am looking for the version where Rihanna is singing this song solo. Can't find it on Spotify though.Does anyone know where to find it?

• I am looking for the version where Rihanna is singing this song solo. Can't find it on Spotify though. Does anyone know where to find it?
  • Jon-Doe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes