Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • DENISEDEMATTOS
  • Visitor
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes
  • 47 replies
  • 106 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1939 likes

NO TEARS LEFT TO CRY

Why do you reduce the streams of No Tears left to Cry???We want Ariana to be on #1 but although he gets less streams Mr Drake constantly is #1. Fix it or i delete Spotify...

• Why do you reduce the streams of No Tears left to Cry???We want Ariana to be on #1 but although he gets less streams Mr Drake constantly is #1. Fix it or i delete Spotify...🙄
  • Lilmt820
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums of Michael Brecker only partly available

Hi together, is there a reason why some albums like "pilgrimage" are only partly available? The album is shown correctly with 9 tracks but there are only 3 available. are there different lizenses for different tracks? best regards, Redhead

• Casual Listener
  • Hi together,   is there a reason why some albums like "pilgrimage" are only partly available? The album is shown correctly with 9 tracks but there are only 3 available.   are there diff...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lying about features to gain plays...

As a huge Travis Scott fan, I was excited to see him featured on an album called "Diver$e" by Tony Milo. Only to find out this album has several big artists featured on it, Chris Brown and Lil Uzi Vert to be specific. I listened to these songs only t...

• As a huge Travis Scott fan, I was excited to see him featured on an album called "Diver$e" by Tony Milo. Only to find out this album has several big artists featured on it, Chris Brown and Lil Uzi Ve...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why cant i find my favorit song Prince -gold

Spotify has allot of Prince tracks but not my favorit Prince - gold..... can u fix it????

• Spotify has allot of Prince tracks but not my favorit Prince - gold.....   can u fix it????
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Prince - gold
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song under wrong Artist

Party Song by Oceanic was released under the wrong Oceanic. I tried to "Suggest an Edit," but it gives me this error message: This track was not found or has no data. Sorry. Here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/track/0gmPC6y4Dg8zAn3sV2xPAf

• Party Song by Oceanic was released under the wrong Oceanic. I tried to "Suggest an Edit," but it gives me this error message: This track was not found or has no data. Sorry.   Here is the...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Addition Request

"Way Back Into Love" sung by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore (Song from "Music and Lyrics" 2007 Movie)"The Time Comes" sung by Nina Gordon (Song from her "Bleeding Heart Graffiti" Album)"Everything's Alright" sung by Laura Shigihara"Find My Way" sung b...

• Visitor
  • "Way Back Into Love" sung by Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore (Song from "Music and Lyrics" 2007 Movie) "The Time Comes" sung by Nina Gordon (Song from her "Bleeding Heart Graffiti" Album) "Everything...
  • JSGrewall
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I'm looking for a song but its not on here

I'm looking for a song and i'm really confused, the Artist is on here and even the Album the song is supposed to be in is on here, but like I said I can't find the song. The song is called "Without You" and The Album and artist are both called My Dar...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking for a song and i'm really confused, the Artist is on here and even the Album the song is supposed to be in is on here, but like I said I can't find the song. The song is called "Without Y...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Whole catalogue except for one song!

You have the near complete collection of those soulful sounds from T-Bird and the Breaks but your missing their very best song: Monkey Wrench! Please add it! I can’t live without soul! Literally and figuratively!

• You have the near complete collection of those soulful sounds from T-Bird and the Breaks but your missing their very best song: Monkey Wrench!   Please add it! I can’t live without soul! Liter...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Addition Request

DJ KUBA & NE!TAN - Take It To The Top (Cherry Coke Remix) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tILpmUlr38

• Casual Listener
  • DJ KUBA & NE!TAN - Take It To The Top (Cherry Coke Remix) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tILpmUlr38  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some album tracks are missing?

Is it possible if we add in unavailable songs to Spotify, so the whole world using Spotify is eligible to access it? Or do we have to suggest songs for Spotify to add it?

• Casual Listener
  •     Is it possible if we add in unavailable songs to Spotify, so the whole world using Spotify is eligible to access it? Or do we have to suggest songs for Spotify to add it?  &nbsp...
  • TheProteanGirl
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong cover: can you do something?

Hello, I discovered that the album from Seether Holding Onto Strings Better Left To Fray (Deluxe Edition) has a wrong cover, that belongs to another album from Seether (Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces). It's odd, since in Line-In all the versions b...

• Regular
  • ...egative Spaces). It's odd, since in Line-In all the versions but one has the correct cover. Can you do something, or it needs a fix from the content provider?   Thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New shuffling standards for Free subscription when using mobile?

I realize that when listening to music on a free account using a mobile device you aren't able to play songs seqeuntially, but you could still play most of an album. I also know that after several songs another song from a different artist in a simil...

• Roadie
  • I realize that when listening to music on a free account using a mobile device you aren't able to play songs seqeuntially, but you could still play most of an album. I also know that after several so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song title (Line-In can't edit title?)

https://line-in.spotify.com/track/5YgxNSwnMN8wo8UjLpytsw#0MnQvecFg1VbNkiFcPnsaG This song is called 'Mi Ciudad', not 'Cuidad'.I went to the Line-In tool to suggest an edit, but could not find a function for the title of a song.

• https://line-in.spotify.com/track/5YgxNSwnMN8wo8UjLpytsw#0MnQvecFg1VbNkiFcPnsaG   This song is called 'Mi Ciudad', not 'Cuidad'. I went to the Line-In tool to suggest an edit, but could not f...
  • Lorthirk
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Update songs

Can the songs be updated please. I have been waiting for atleast 6 months for quite a few songs that have been out for ages now and still cant get it on spotify in particular Hold Up by Beyonce. There' other people' versions on there but not beyonce ...

• Can the songs be updated please. I have been waiting for atleast 6 months for quite a few songs that have been out for ages now and still cant get it on spotify in particular Hold Up by Beyonce. Ther...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blue October Foiled explicit tracks

Over the past few years, the album "Foiled" by Blue October has seen one of it's edgier songs "Overweight" switch from edited to explicit, even with a few instances of the explicit tag being wrong and the song playing the edited version. My question ...

• Casual Listener
  • Over the past few years, the album "Foiled" by Blue October has seen one of it's edgier songs "Overweight" switch from edited to explicit, even with a few instances of the explicit tag being wrong an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's All In Your Head Album by Eve 6 wont play, missing?

for some reason only this album is missing, but I found a link to it. https://open.spotify.com/album/7Fsz6Qtc6matrjRn0OylK2#_=_The problem is it wont let me add it to a playlist. Did something happen that broke this albums files?

• Casual Listener
  • for some reason only this album is missing, but I found a link to it. https://open.spotify.com/album/7Fsz6Qtc6matrjRn0OylK2#_=_ The problem is it wont let me add it to a playlist. Did something...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Report an artist listed under wrong letter

Hey folks, there's an artist whose name begins with an 'A' but shows up between the letters 'K' and 'L' in the Artists list. Unfollowing/following doesn't fix and this happens across all three platforms--my phone (ios), desktop app and the web player...

• Hey folks, there's an artist whose name begins with an 'A' but shows up between the letters 'K' and 'L' in the Artists list. Unfollowing/following doesn't fix and this happens across all three platfo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Shows] Podcasts and Videos on Desktop

Wherever I check (Desktop app, mobile app, Website) the podcasts "Crime in Sport" and "Small Town Murder" have disappeared. What happened? Please reinstate them! Thank you!

• Wherever I check (Desktop app, mobile app, Website) the podcasts "Crime in Sport" and "Small Town Murder" have disappeared. What happened? Please reinstate them! Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Veruca Salt - Resolver

Veruca Salt's best album ever, "Resolver," needs to be on Spotify! All their other albums are there. I'm dying for this one!

• Veruca Salt's best album ever, "Resolver," needs to be on Spotify! All their other albums are there. I'm dying for this one!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes