Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes
  • 2352 replies
  • 1908 likes

Spotify and ReplayGain

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out how Spotify is normalising audio with "Loudness Normalisation" enabled. I've read from multiple sources on the Internet that it's using an a implementation of ReplayGain, but I've yet to see a concrete answer from S...

• Hey guys,    I'm trying to figure out how Spotify is normalising audio with "Loudness Normalisation" enabled. I've read from multiple sources on the Internet that it's using an a implemen...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Lot of Music suddenly missing

Over the past few days I've noticed a lot of my favourite music has suddenly gone missing... I noticed on friday with Battle Beast's Unholy Saviour, but having taken a closer look there are also several Nightwish albums, most of Sabaton's Heroes, Ham...

• Music Fan
  • Over the past few days I've noticed a lot of my favourite music has suddenly gone missing... I noticed on friday with Battle Beast's Unholy Saviour, but having taken a closer look there are also seve...
  • HeWhoHungers
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Remove "Do They Know It's Christmas" from Spotify-created playlists

"Do They Know It's Christmas" perpetuates harmful steryotypes about Africa and is painfully condescending. It should be removed at least from Spotify-created playlists, where many people go for their curated holiday music. Spotify has the choice of w...

• "Do They Know It's Christmas" perpetuates harmful steryotypes about Africa and is painfully condescending.  It should be removed at least from Spotify-created playlists, where many people g...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I log in, I can't find an album that I know is on Spotify

The band Periphery has an album called the Icarus EP that I cannot find when I log in to my account. I can see the album when I am not logged in and I know that other people can listen to it as well. I've seen some people saying that an album will be...

• The band Periphery has an album called the Icarus EP that I cannot find when I log in to my account. I can see the album when I am not logged in and I know that other people can listen to it as well....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RBD- Rebelde band

Add music from RBD. There is only one song

• Add music from RBD. There is only one song
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why is the Agust D. Mixtape not available?

I keep looking it up and every spotify comment is that it is available in the US, yet I live in the US and it still says its unavailable? It shows the album and it allows me to save the tracks but as soon as I try to play the tracks I get a "this tra...

• I keep looking it up and every spotify comment is that it is available in the US, yet I live in the US and it still says its unavailable? It shows the album and it allows me to save the tracks but as...
  • Tessa04
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did the Christian playlist go?

Pretty disappointed Spotify deleted the Christian playlist. Please bring it back I thoroughly enjoyed the Christian music and I'm sure a number of other listeners did too.Cheers.

• Visitor
  • Pretty disappointed Spotify deleted the Christian playlist. Please bring it back I thoroughly enjoyed the Christian music and I'm sure a number of other listeners did too. Cheers.
  • SeraBriley
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

There needs to be a “This is: Royce da’ 5’9”

He is an amazing rapper with a great amount of monthly listeners. He has worked with DJ Premier, Ghostwrote for Dr. Dre and made an entire Ep with Eminem (bad meets evil) it’s called **bleep**: the sequel! This man is a legend and derserves respect.

• He is an amazing rapper with a great amount of monthly listeners. He has worked with DJ Premier, Ghostwrote for Dr. Dre and made an entire Ep with Eminem (bad meets evil) it’s called **bleep**: the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium

Hi guys i just want to ask if i can use my spotify premium outside my country?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys i just want to ask if i can use my spotify premium outside my country?
  • Jepoi050580
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible music quiz.

Hey guys, found possibly my favourite song of the last few years on my discover weekly playlist. It reset on Monday and spotify contact was useless.I'd be so greatul if anyone recognises my description.Rap / rnb (mostly rap)Female singer in the choru...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, found possibly my favourite song of the last few years on my discover weekly playlist. It reset on Monday and spotify contact was useless. I'd be so greatul if anyone recognises my descr...
  • Siemza
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • R&B
    Rap
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Throwback Thursday in the UK this week is incorrect

Throwback Thursday this week is 'Alternative 90s' however, Weezer's Island in the Sun came on and that was released in 2001! Get it right....

• Throwback Thursday this week is 'Alternative 90s' however, Weezer's Island in the Sun came on and that was released in 2001! Get it right.... 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yeah Yeah Yeahs Songs Mislabeled

Not sure if this is even the proper channel for this, but in the newly released spotify singles by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the two songs are incorrectly labeled. 'Thirteen - Live' is in fact 'Maps' and visa versa.Thanks!Matt

• Not sure if this is even the proper channel for this, but in the newly released spotify singles by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, the two songs are incorrectly labeled. 'Thirteen - Live' is in fact 'Maps' and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three Six Mafia Lyrics

I’m looking for a song by one of members of Three 6 Mafia. The lyrics are something like “verbal telekinesis”. It could also be by T-Rock. Any ideas??

• Casual Listener
  • I’m looking for a song by one of members of Three 6 Mafia. The lyrics are something like “verbal telekinesis”. It could also be by T-Rock. Any ideas??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Track under the wrong artist

Hello everyone, I had a track released under my name "Rain", and when I click on me artist name beside the track it shows a completely different artist. I want to get my account verified but I can't do that because I can't get the link for my artist ...

• Hello everyone, I had a track released under my name "Rain", and when I click on me artist name beside the track it shows a completely different artist. I want to get my account verified but I can't ...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song request

Hi is it possible to add ti mian by Yu Wen wen?the YouTube link is here : https://youtu.be/s53PZzzhe4w

• Hi is it possible to add ti mian by Yu Wen wen? the YouTube link is here : https://youtu.be/s53PZzzhe4w  
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist in wrong category

When browsing under the Christian section I find snoop dog. Snoop dog should not be under the Christian section just because his album is called bible of love. His music is inappropriate and needs to be unassociated with the Christian music section. ...

• When browsing under the Christian section I find snoop dog. Snoop dog should not be under the Christian section just because his album is called bible of love. His music is inappropriate and needs to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I really pay 40% more than US members just to have less music than them?

Today, when I checked, quite a few albums were missing, including the entirety of Killer Be Killed, Strum Und Drang and Heroes, what the **bleep** is going on with the UK?

• Today, when I checked, quite a few albums were missing, including the entirety of Killer Be Killed, Strum Und Drang and Heroes, what the **bleep** is going on with the UK?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Removed Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes