Content Questions

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Explicit content

It's great to hear music as the artist intended it to be heard, this means Spotify can sometimes include explicit content. We recommend looking out for the EXPLICIT tag on any releases (E on the web player).Note: Our explicit content tags are applied...

• Community Manager
  • Community Manager
  • geovanebento
  • Rising Star 1
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes
  • 84 replies
  • 38 likes

Solved!! Presale Concert Tickets

Fans First emails are our way of thanking our artists’ biggest Spotify fans with unique or exclusive offers. Previous treats have included: Access to presale tickets for upcoming concerts. Access to exclusive merch items not available anywhere else. ...

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 5.08.09 PM.png
  • Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 358 replies
  • 35 likes

I want an artist/ song on Spotify.

Many folks in the Community have requested certain tracks, albums or artists be added to Spotify. The reality is that we would like to have all the world's music available on Spotify. Therefore, anything which we have the right to upload and has been...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 295 likes

When will Spotify finally pay to have Streetlight Manifesto back?

I'm looking for an answer as to why Streetlight's record company couldn't be paid? I beleive they had at least 50 millions streams of their music. Also with some searching on the web, it also looks like victory records were not paying streetlight for...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm looking for an answer as to why Streetlight's record company couldn't be paid? I beleive they had at least 50 millions streams of their music. Also with some searching on the web, it also looks l...
  • aschwalm
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing songs?

Hi I have noticed that over the course of my time with spotify that many of the songs I love have been taken off of spotify. This is something that is very worrying to me because i love these songs and have so many that I cannot keep track of one if ...

• Hi I have noticed that over the course of my time with spotify that many of the songs I love have been taken off of spotify. This is something that is very worrying to me because i love these songs a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

James Morrison's new album: Where is it?!

James Morrison had a release date of his new album "Higher than Here" of 10/30/15. It isn't on Spotify and I've been really looking forward to this album! Why is it not there and when will it be posted?! Is it something to do with a different US rele...

• James Morrison had a release date of his new album "Higher than Here" of 10/30/15. It isn't on Spotify and I've been really looking forward to this album! Why is it not there and when will it be post...
  • chipski312
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong song

Hi,I am having a trouble that I would love to solve.https://open.spotify.com/track/4xmBsB2GlIE8sz32aPentMThis is song which has wrong content.. To be crystal clear - the song that starts to sound when playing it is actually a song called Believe rele...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am having a trouble that I would love to solve. https://open.spotify.com/track/4xmBsB2GlIE8sz32aPentM This is song which has wrong content.. To be crystal clear - the song that s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony BMG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist + album disappeared, cant be found again.

I found the newest Butcher Babies album on Spotify.I used to have my Spotify Premium as a bonus with my cellphone company deal, but Ive switched company and now I cant find the album anymore.I did already purchase the Spotify Premium. So things shoul...

• I found the newest Butcher Babies album on Spotify. I used to have my Spotify Premium as a bonus with my cellphone company deal, but Ive switched company and now I cant find the album anymore. I di...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is sketchead?

The album Humbug by the Arctic Monkeys is supposed to have 11 songs on it but it only has 10. The 11th song is Sketchead and I can't seem to find it on spotify. Can anyone help?

• The album Humbug by the Arctic Monkeys is supposed to have 11 songs on it but it only has 10. The 11th song is Sketchead and I can't seem to find it on spotify. Can anyone help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MORE CHANCE THE RAPPER

spotify needs to add more chance the rapper because there is only like one good chance song on it rn and theres so much flame from chance that the people need to hear

• spotify needs to add more chance the rapper because there is only like one good chance song on it rn and theres so much flame from chance that the people need to hear
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
    R&B
    Rap
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are there so many duplicate artists and albums on Spotify?

Two photos are attached I dare you to try to find the one with 55k followers.. you can't. The only reason I have it is because I followed this band a long, long time ago. I took both screenshots today, seconds apart. This is the case for so many albu...

• Roadie
  •   Two photos are attached  I dare you to try to find the one with 55k followers.. you can't. The only reason I have it is because I followed this band a long, long time ago. I took both sc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

What songs was on this playlist? 'This Week Sounds like..'

Hi guys, I just followed Spotify's 'This Week Sounds like..' playlist a few days ago. It had 12 songs in the playlist and I loved most of the songs! Now the problem is the playlist changed this morning and I can't remember the songs names that I play...

• Hi guys,   I just followed Spotify's 'This Week Sounds like..' playlist a few days ago. It had 12 songs in the playlist and I loved most of the songs! Now the problem is the playlist chan...
  • Sanik007
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Surely this is a bot?

A user is following me and over two thousand other accounts, most of the others with "db" in the name. The user in question is m_a_f_ekensta_m This is peculiar. Anyone have any ideas why someone would do this? Mafekenstan, are you for real? Can you r...

• Casual Listener
  • A user is following me and over two thousand other accounts, most of the others with "db" in the name. The user in question is m_a_f_ekensta_m This is peculiar. Anyone have any ideas why someone woul...
  • aurantiumdulcis
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Datsuns

I was looking for some older Datsuns music from their self-titled album Saw that Spotify has some of their music, but not the full album Any ideas/reasons why? Would be cool to see their other music on Spotify.

• Casual Listener
  • I was looking for some older Datsuns music from their self-titled album   Saw that Spotify has some of their music, but not the full album   Any ideas/reasons why?   Would be coo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection-error

Hi, i have a problem. Im a user og spotify premium, and lately i have had problem connecting spotify to Internet. I have full internett access, but til it wont work. I have tried to log om and off, and also reinstalled the app. When i try to log on a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i have a problem. Im a user og spotify premium, and lately i have had problem connecting spotify to Internet. I have full internett access, but til it wont work. I have tried to log om and off, a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zeke is not Zeke... 2 artists sharing one page!!

I looked for one of my fave bands, the hard rock group "zeke" and was confused to find albums that I've never heard of... as it turns out, there is a quite different, r&b type group who are also called Zeke. Could these be split please? it's kind of ...

• I looked for one of my fave bands, the hard rock group "zeke" and was confused to find albums that I've never heard of...    as it turns out, there is a quite different, r&b type grou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paradise Lost - The Plague Within disappeared

I was listening to Paradise Lost's latest album until this Friday, but I can't play it now. The album ID is spotify:album:0J9jIAkbuNMwolrdYBTaba Some of the Paradise Lost songs are missing again. See Draconian Times spotify:album:3dpkz0rBs1fkXhTTLlPY...

• I was listening to Paradise Lost's latest album until this Friday, but I can't play it now. The album ID is spotify:album:0J9jIAkbuNMwolrdYBTaba   Some of the Paradise Lost songs are miss...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Straylight run?

I had a few of their songs on a playlist, and now they are gone. When I went to re-add them, they were gone. Particularly hands in the sky (big shot), and existentialism on prom night. I don't know if this is just on my Spotify, or others as well, bu...

• I had a few of their songs on a playlist, and now they are gone. When I went to re-add them, they were gone. Particularly hands in the sky (big shot), and existentialism on prom night. I don't know i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anti-Flag Mobilize Album Missing

Hi there, Since yesterday i lost my saved Mobilize album and now there´s only one music available from the entire album. Can we expect access to the rest of the songs or did you lose the license for the songs? Regards

• Hi there,   Since yesterday i lost my saved Mobilize album and now there´s only one music available from the entire album. Can we expect access to the rest of the songs or did you lose the lic...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

album suggestion

does anyone know how to suggest an album under an artist??? it would be awesome to have the Scary Kids Scaring Kids album The City Sleeps in Flames and for Smile Empty Soul, their self-titled album that launched them.

• Not applicable
  • does anyone know how to suggest an album under an artist??? it would be awesome to have the Scary Kids Scaring Kids album The City Sleeps in Flames and for Smile Empty Soul, their self-titled album t...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

VOLA - Inmazes Album

Hi, is there a reason to why the album "Inmazes" by VOLA was removed from the library?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there a reason to why the album "Inmazes" by VOLA was removed from the library?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Some albums missing? in flames

I can only view 3 in flames albums, it was perfectly fine yesterday and any other time ive listened too them. is it just a bug? cheers.im listening in England if that makes a diference.

• Casual Listener
  • I can only view 3 in flames albums, it was perfectly fine yesterday and any other time ive listened too them.  is it just a bug?  cheers. im listening in England if that makes a diference...
  • MasterShake
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes