Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Album cover in fullscreen

Album cover in fullscreen

When I make a song full screen on my mac, I usually get the Artist's banner, but sometimes I get a big picture of the album cover, but it goes away a few hours later, and it's been happening for a while now. Is there a way I can keep the full-screen album cover, cause I like it so much more than the Artist's banner. I've seen a lot of people request this, and I've also seen idea posts from 2021 that said it's "Live" does that mean that it's in the works and I'm gonna have to deal with it popping up from time to time, or is my Spotify glitching cause it only ever stays for a few hours.

1 Reply

Hey @maddy1051

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also consider adding your +VOTE to this idea, if this is a feature you'd like to see implemented in the future.

The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. Check out this Spotify Answer to learn more about it.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts