Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cover for a release

Solved!

Cover for a release

Hi, I'm Riccardo, I'm a graphic designer and I'm working with artists who will shortly publish a song on Spotify with my cover. This cover has a real cow heart in the snow. I would like to know if this representation reflects the image guidelines of the platform. I can also post a preview of it to be as clear as possible and to act accordingly.

Thank you.

Schermata 2020-01-05 alle 16.11.55.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RiccardoTufano,

Thanks a lot for replying and for your kind words!

If you found my post helpful, you can mark it as a solution so that other users will quickly see it when looking for an answer to the same question.

Hope to hear from you again if you need any more help with Spotify in the future 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @RiccardoTufano,

Thanks for posting your question here in the Community and welcome!

You can check this support site article (although it's mainly focused on what the Profile and Playlist user image guidelines are) and carefully read through the section 'Offensive, Violent, or Inappropriate Content' to familiarize with the Spotify appropriateness standards when it comes to uploading images on the platform. 

If you'd like to double-check what the processes are for assessing artist image-related content are, you can reach our to the Spotify for Artist support and ask them by clicking here.

Hope you'll find this helpful. Feel free to come back anytime if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator

Thank you so much!
Marked as solution

Hey @RiccardoTufano,

Thanks a lot for replying and for your kind words!

If you found my post helpful, you can mark it as a solution so that other users will quickly see it when looking for an answer to the same question.

Hope to hear from you again if you need any more help with Spotify in the future 🙂

Mario Moderator

Suggested posts