Friend Feed not working

Friend Feed not working

Gameplayer
Regular

What is up with the friend feed (activity feed) since the latest big update?

Sure, the old one where you could see every song live and not only the current one, was way better. But besides that my feed stops working after like a couple of minutes. It stops updating and it looks like none of my friends are listening to anything, but if I close spotify and then open it again the activy feed starts updating, just to stop again after like 10 minutes. I'm using Spotify on a Macbook. is enyone else having the some problem and do you have any fix for this? :/

21 Replies

Re: Friend Feed not working

DDJ
Roadie

I have the same problem.

Gameplayer
Regular

So does anybody from Spotify got an answer to this? =)

lukyitalion74
Music Fan

I'm also having this issue -  thanks for posting.  Exactly as you said, the feed refereshes after initially opening the app, but then after a few minutes (anywhere from 5-30) the feed "freezes" and it appears as if all of the people I follow aren't listening to music.  

I follow about 60 people, and I have at least one friend listening to something at nearly every hour of the day - especially since many are in different time zones.

Gameplayer
Regular

Still nothing? It's really frustrating...

user-removed
Not applicable
still not got any help witht this mate?

jeffnoyes

I have a similar issue but I dont get any activity regardless of restarting.  Simply just no friend activity.

edvedovatto
wow, It's been a while since I've had this problem, and well, still not fixed. The one thing that I noticed is that this only started to happend after I followed lots of people, lets say 100+. But after all this time, you just don't give a darn anymore : )

littlefish
Casual Listener

FRIEND NOT WORKING - Friend feed has not worked for months, and I can't fix it. Please help

amarquez

I am also having the same issue. Please let me know if anyone finds a solution to this. Thanks! 

SUGGESTED POSTS