Announcements

Friend Activity not updating properly (Jan 2021)

my friend activity tab went away and when it came back it only showed me one of my friends. I already turned my laptop off and on multiple times and i got rid of the app and installed it back. None of those things worked. Please fix this as I like seeing what my friends are listening to.

thanks,

anastazja

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Could you also make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• Country
  • Your device + OS version
  • The exact Spotify version running on the device
  • Time and country/time-zone
  • How long the issue has been happening
  • Is it not updating or is the feed blank?
  • A screenshot or video showing issue

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Comments
Visitor

schließe mich der Anfrage von anastazja an.

Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Could you also make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• Country
  • Your device + OS version
  • The exact Spotify version running on the device
  • Time and country/time-zone
  • How long the issue has been happening
  • Is it not updating or is the feed blank?
  • A screenshot or video showing issue

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.