Friend Feed not working

2 people liked this

Re: Friend Feed not working

natashavxr

I have the same problem, but it only shows a little of my friend's activities. I have like 30 friends and can only see 5... really frustrating. I have a friend that is right now listening to several musics and I can't see him on the feed.

1 person liked this

meg25

Having this problem right now! Any suggestions? I even deleted the app and redownloaded it- still nothing. The app tells me it's turned on in the settings but it is no where to be found.

B4rb4ross4

I have the same problem. Friend Feed not working. And I checked my Facebook App Settings. They look fine.

4 people liked this

ajfmoreira
Regular

I've exactly the same problem. My feed shows me the songs my friends listened 1 day ago. I'm so sad about this situation since this is happening there're more than 3 weeks. 

Spotify please, answer us! 

We're frustrated with this situation. 

image.png

cali-tpk
Roadie
I have the same problem ! 27 friends and only 2 are listening , usually there are many more. A solution ? I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it's still the same. edit: It's back
spot.jpg
1 person liked this

Kerokeroppi29
Casual Listener

I cannot see my friend activity in my PC, even if i was being told to open settings, but yet there isn't any option that shows "allow" friend activity. Please help!!

2 people liked this

cali-tpk
Roadie
Again ... 3 days that i have only 3 friends whose I see activity , usually there are many more .. EDIT : and now , I only have one friend >_<
spot.jpg
1 person liked this

cali-tpk
Roadie
it's always the same, nobody has a solution to fix it ? uninstalled, reinstalled not working .
4 people liked this

JoaoAfons0
Casual Listener

12-05-2018 still not fixed. Tried everything, including uninstalling and installing. I've got friends that, according to spotify, haven't been active for a week or more and yet they are listening to music right beside me. 

2 people liked this

yase0134
Visitor

Did anyone find a solution??

SUGGESTED POSTS