Premium

Country

Netherlands 

Device

iMac 2012

Operating System

High Sierra 10.13.6

My Question or Issue

I have an issue removing songs from my playlist. When i remove the song it is gone from the playlist, but it still plays when i let spotify play the playlist. How can this be and how can i fix this, so songs i remove from a playlist actually don't play anymore. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next! 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next! 🙂

Just want to know if re-installing spotify will remove my playlists.

Hey @willemvanarkel, not to worry!

Uninstalling Spotify will remove just downloaded songs (that can be downloaded again if you are Premium), however, playlists will stay there on your account! 🙂

Thanks for the advice, it looks like reinstalling resolved the issue.

Suggested posts