Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

Solved!

Spotify Community Rock Star Program

RockStars3.png

Hello Spotify lovers!

Have you ever shown a friend how to sync a playlist? Ever explained how Spotify works to a group of people? At Spotify, we know users helping users is something special.

That’s why we’ve created the Spotify Rock Star Program to recognize awesome contributorsProgram members have already received:

The Spotify Community is a place to get help, help others, and talk about music. So if you know answers to your fellow Spotify music lover's questions, why not help out?  

We look forward to you joining our band. Check out the PDF below for more info (updated November 2014). If you'd like to join the RSP just let us know in a private message or by posting in this thread.

See you around!

The Spotify Community Team

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 12.47.05 PM.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

All you have to do to apply to become a rockstar is sumbit an application which is found on Spotify's website.

View solution in original post

14 Replies

I'd love to be a part of this program. I've been preaching spotify to every single friend of mine for years.

Hey @Mad102190,

Glad to hear your interest in the program. The easiest way to join the program is to jump into one of the help boards.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

hey how can I ask a question? thanks

You just did 🙂

Let me know what you need help with and I'll try to point you in the right direction.

Hey @tinchocordoba,

The easiest way to ask a question is to add a question mark on the end of your sentence.

Before you ask your question, head over to the home of the community, then open a board that where your question will fit best.

Then press the "New Message" button.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Thank you.

Hi I want to join the Rock Stars program!

Being part of this program would be amazing, I love what Spotify has done for music accessibility at an affordable price.

I would absolutely love to be a part of this program! I have preached about Spotify to a lot of friends, and being a UX designer, I study the usability and UI of the app, after almost every major update

Marked as solution

All you have to do to apply to become a rockstar is sumbit an application which is found on Spotify's website.

Thank you for this information. I want to sign up to better the app and community that I love using everyday.

Really! spotify community rock star program very interesting and enjoyed music.

I love Alexa and Spotify. A lot of fun and music streaming. I am working with SmartHomesMaker in the USA.

Wow!

hi everyone! i was wondering if you help me out with my issue? please find the problem listed in my profile... 🙂 thank you so much!!

Suggested posts