Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

MacBook Pro 16

Operating System

macOS 12.3

I'm using Spotify for macOS / 1.1.83.956 and am trying to custom order my playlists.  Per the instructions, I should be able to drag a playlist to a new location.  When I do that, nothing happens.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Leon 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi Elena,

As I was doing a screen capture, I decided to try something different.  I had been trying to move the playlists by dragging the (graphic) squares in the middle of the screen.  This time, I tried dragging the names in the column on the left.  It worked!  The playlist order changed.  I had been trying to move the wrong thing.

Problem solved!  😉

Thanks for your help,

Leon

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey @LeonD60,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community.

Just to make sure we're talking about moving the playlist to a spot, where it can be actually moved, could you post a screenshot of the position you want your playlist to be moved?

We'll be on the look for your reply,

Cheers!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!
Marked as solution

Hi Elena,

As I was doing a screen capture, I decided to try something different.  I had been trying to move the playlists by dragging the (graphic) squares in the middle of the screen.  This time, I tried dragging the names in the column on the left.  It worked!  The playlist order changed.  I had been trying to move the wrong thing.

Problem solved!  😉

Thanks for your help,

Leon

Suggested posts