Video ads way too loud

Solved!

Re: Video ads way too loud

Master_TMO
Casual Listener
(aww... my setting the font to size 7 in the shout didn't take. I thought it added a nice subtle touch.)

Wout3r
Casual Listener

I feel a class action lawsuit is in the making, thanks for ruining my ears Spotify! If you continue like this you dont have any customers left because the simply can not hear the music anymore :(

Putting this topic on solved is ridiculous btw

Ppease fix and screen your comercials better!

anarchenisis
Casual Listener

Ridiculously loud...

Congtratulations, you just made me shut off your service for the day because of being so annoyed.

gcitalo

One day a stupid jumpascare surprised me give me a darn big panic attack, since I developed a kind of ptsd, phobia of jumpscare and bad memory, so when we have anxiety any kind of surprise can make psycologicaly sick, so no more spotify for me.

bendingcaesar
Casual Listener
Fix this immediately, Spotify! I am about to uninstall your service permanently. This is no way to win customers.

WarningHPB
Casual Listener

why hasn't this been fixed?

rdmickey1989
Casual Listener

After experimenting for 2 days now, I have discovered the following:

If I use Spotify that I have installed locally on my computer, the extremely loud ads occur. At least a couple times in an 8 hr day. 

Yesterday, I closed Spotify for the day on my local machine because I was fed up. I then used spotify player in the browser. The browser I used all day yesterday and today with the spotify player was Google Chrome. The ads continue. BUT THEY WERE NOT LOUD !!!!

Maybe this is a fluke....but for many hours now, I have not had an issue. I was excited and wanted to share !

Toweri
Regular

This may not be a fluke.
Today, all video ads were on quite sensible volume. Yesterday, they were loud like he**. Something has been changed..?
Here's to hoping...

benxander
Music Fan

Christalive, these adverts are far too loud! Jumped a mile. Why can't you just listen to your customers, Spotify? Customer IS most certainly right in this case.

serkolino
Casual Listener
I'm dropping spotify entirely just because of this stupid detail. I really don't wanna get deaf by getting my ears blasted off with ads when using headphones/earbuds.

Farewell Spotify.
SUGGESTED POSTS