Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The hide this song button has not been working for a couple days now, when I use it I get a "something went wrong. Try again later" message. The song greys out but will continue to play if selected. I've tried it from a couple different computers now.

SpotifyThing.gif
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: [BUG] Hide this song not working

Shuidong
Gig Goer

Hello everyone,

I believe the issue in this topic is related to another post here. It is still under investigation but the latest release on desktop should not have the issue anymore. The said issue concerns playlists within the Made For You section.

Another issue that is similar but likely different concerns playlist radios. The "Hide this song" button does not respond at all. There is no separate post about that yet to my knowledge.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

11 Replies

Re: Hide this song not working

_Art3mis_
Casual Listener

I am also having this exact same issue. This does work on iOS though, but not the windows 10 version. This has been occuring for several weeks now and is still occuring despite an update.

nickcoss40
Casual Listener

m not even getting the option to hide a song!

The "No Like " icon is not showing up at all!

Any Suggestions?

nickcoss40
Casual Listener

I wish to make a correction.  Previously,  I said the "no-like" icon wasn't displaying in my "made for you" playlists.  This was true for listening to a saved playlist.  I switched to the radio playlist and then I saw the icon for disliking a song,  however,  IT DIDN'T WORK!  I get no option when I left click or right click it with the mouse.  Nothing! 

I did notice that while on my mobile phone and listening in my car,  I can dislike a song and have it play the next song in the playlist. 

I'm thinking that the programmers need to undo the changes to the pc computer program or fix it so we can have the pleasure of disliking a song on the desktop computer. 

some1pl
Casual Listener

I have the same issue on Windows 10.

TobLoef

I've had this problem for a few days now as well. 

Highlighted

Vita25
Visitor

Same here - I've actually been using my phone to dislike the songs (which is working) since the recent update, so I'm guessing it's a Windows thing.

_Art3mis_
Casual Listener

Just updated today to latest version, things appear to be working as they should for now.

Solution!

Shuidong
Gig Goer

Hello everyone,

I believe the issue in this topic is related to another post here. It is still under investigation but the latest release on desktop should not have the issue anymore. The said issue concerns playlists within the Made For You section.

Another issue that is similar but likely different concerns playlist radios. The "Hide this song" button does not respond at all. There is no separate post about that yet to my knowledge.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

nickcoss40
Casual Listener

This is absolutly no help 

I still can't use "Hide this Song" icon

Will someone please help fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS