Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

For some reason the two arrows at the bottom right for fullscreen are not visisble on the Windows Desktop app for me. Is there a way to access the apps fullscreen mode? or have they removed it?

My version:

1.1.48.625.g1c87c7f7-a

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @V3ptur,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

We can see that you're in the test group of our New Desktop Experience which we're currently rolling out. We are aware that this new app version is missing some features that used to be available on the desktop app and our tech teams are working hard on fixing those as soon as possible.

You're welcome to leave any feedback you have related to this update in the thread here. Our developers are taking everything that's being shared in there under consideration, so any suggestions you have to improve the new experience will be greatly appreciated.

Hope this info is useful. We'll be here if you need help with anything else.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @V3ptur,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community. We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

We can see that you're in the test group of our New Desktop Experience which we're currently rolling out. We are aware that this new app version is missing some features that used to be available on the desktop app and our tech teams are working hard on fixing those as soon as possible.

You're welcome to leave any feedback you have related to this update in the thread here. Our developers are taking everything that's being shared in there under consideration, so any suggestions you have to improve the new experience will be greatly appreciated.

Hope this info is useful. We'll be here if you need help with anything else.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts