Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't Open Spotify or Uninstall

Solved!

Can't Open Spotify or Uninstall

I have an issue... it is getting me mad.. I start up my spotify, nothing shows up, I go to my task manager, spotify is a background proccess, I was listening to it when I went to bed, then I came home from school and it was closed. so I opened it up, it doesn't pop up, I force closed it in my task manager, then I tried again, still didn't work, I restarted my PC, I even tried to uninstall it, it didn't uninstall. I checked my anti virus, it wasn't blocked. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I solved this issue by simply manually deleting the entire Spotify folder in Roaming then reinstalling. You can easily find this by right-clicking the Spotify program in the task manager and selecting "open containing folder". Everything seems to be working fine now.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Same here, so far only one computer.

Sometimes if you access spotify on 3 devices in a short

time they close down one for some reason.

Also i might have interfered when i saw 3 instances of

Spotify running 30% of my CPU and shut down 2.

It will not load. I might uninstall. 1st I'll try tomorrow

Me too

Spotify doesn't open and can't uninstall program thru windows program mgr. 

I have the issue, cannot open or uninstall spotify

I'm having the same issues since the 27th of january any admin able to help us out?

Having same problem right now.

same.. 

Marked as solution

I solved this issue by simply manually deleting the entire Spotify folder in Roaming then reinstalling. You can easily find this by right-clicking the Spotify program in the task manager and selecting "open containing folder". Everything seems to be working fine now.

Suggested posts