Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't delete playlist fully

Can't delete playlist fully

I have tried on my phone, on my computer, on my wife's laptop, the playlist KEEPS popping up on "Home" on my computer, and it's annoying me. No matter the playlists I make and play after deleting it, it still shows in there! And it's not a dead link or deleted, because I can click it again and bring up the whole thing!

3 Replies

Hey @AgentSilentCat,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Is the playlist you want to remove created by you or someone else? Do you mind sharing a screenshot of how the playlist looks on your end on the Home page and a link to the playlist?

Sometimes it takes a little bit of time before the playlist is removed from the home screen completely. We can try to prompt a resync of your library. For that you'll need to log out and log back in again a few times on your devices. If that doesn't do the job, could you perform a clean reinstall of the desktop app for starters, to see if this brings any change? Here is how to do one. 

On another note, if you've deleted the playlist successfully, it should show in the deleted playlists on your account page. Do you see it there? More on how to find the deleted playlists section is written here.

Keep  us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

It does show in Deleted on the website.

It was deleted two days ago now, and I am the only one with access to it. 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3LOzlW4a1N5ZLFHVAhSKtP 

Hey @AgentSilentCat,

Thanks for letting us know!
We can't access it 🙂
Is it still visible on your Home Screen though :?

We'll be on the lookout for your response.
Cheers!

VasilModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts