Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't drag currently playing song to currently viewing Collaborative playlist

Can't drag currently playing song to currently viewing Collaborative playlist

If I'm looking at list Collaborative list X, and trying to drag a currently playing song to it, it does not work. However if I'm looking at list any list Y, and then drag the currently playing song to the Collaborative list X on the left list-of-lists column, it works. Tried reinstalling, sacrificing a goat, doing a rain dance etc..

Essentially the bug is that I can't drag currently-playing songs into a currently viewed Collaborative playlist.

Plan

Premium

Country
USA

Device

PC
Operating System

Windows 10

3 Replies

Hey there @nysteve

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Just to confirm, have you made sure to follow these exact steps when reinstalling the app? This will be helpful to get rid of any corrupted files that might be causing issues. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you let us know if you're able to add the current playing song to the collaborative playlist using a different device? 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

For my last 3 or 4 questions, you have responded with a template. This forum has become useless. I wish I can travel back in time to the old days of Spotify, when the app was good, and when you guys actually cared about your users. 

Hey @nysteve,

Thanks for getting back to us.

@Novy mentioned these troubleshooting steps so we can get a better overview of the issue. Are there any changes?

In case the issue persists, could you share with us a video recording of what you're seeing? That would be very helpful and we'll be able to investigate this further.

Keep us posted.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts