Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't uninstall

Solved!

Can't uninstall

How can i uninstall my spotify on Win 10? I cant even find my spotify apps but it keeps running whenever i start my laptop. When i want to install another spotify, it says "a windows store installation or spotify was found in your system"

Thank you

*and sorry for my bad english*

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Akbarkusuma14

If you push the start button and type Add or Remove Programs, select that option and scroll down through the list you should find spotify there to uninstall.

However you can keep spotify on your system and set it to only open when you want to. If you go to prefences (Ctrl+P) and click on Advanced Settings and under Open Spotify automatically when you log into the computer set it to No.

Hope that helps!

Andy

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Akbarkusuma14

If you push the start button and type Add or Remove Programs, select that option and scroll down through the list you should find spotify there to uninstall.

However you can keep spotify on your system and set it to only open when you want to. If you go to prefences (Ctrl+P) and click on Advanced Settings and under Open Spotify automatically when you log into the computer set it to No.

Hope that helps!

Andy

Suggested posts