Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mix Crashing

Daily Mix Crashing

Premium account, windows desktop.
Works utterly fine in every regard, except for the Daily Mix Playlists.
Starts off okay, always with a song i've got saved in my library or in a specific playlist (as its supposed to), but after about 15-20 seconds spotify just closes down.
No error messages.
Just closes itself down.

Only happens with the Daily Mix Playlists, everything else - song library, playlists, song and playlist radio, discover weekly - all works perfectly.

4 Replies

Hi, i'm occurring the same problem on my phone (Samsumg Galaxy A10)

I can play any mix except Daily mix

And if i try to play it multiply times, it just says, that i've gotten error...

If anyone has found solution please message.

Hey folks, 

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your devices? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It'd be helpful to try logging in with a different Spotify account to check if it's an account related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

@Eestipoiss_mr, do you mind sending us a screenshot of the error message that appears? Just attach the image to your next reply to us. Then we'll be able to take a closer look. 

Hope you'll find this info useful. We'll look out for your reply! 

Hey, there is a problem with my ''discover mix'', it just won't upload for me. I tried to reinstall the app on my computer and phone, but it didn't make a diference.

Untitled.png

Hey @

Thanks for the post. 

Can you try opening the Discover Weekly through this link?

Let us know if that works.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts