Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Free Spotify Premium?!

Free Spotify Premium?!

Hi,

So I decided to install Spotify on my PC, I still had a Facebook created account, which I didn't want anymore. So I closed that account and used the same email address for my new account.

A colleague of mine, told me that Spotify Free can just shuffle tracks. The other features are only available for Spotify Premium.

So I thougth: "Okay, that's fine with me."

Now I logged on with my free account and I am able to search up any artist and select any song I want to hear.

I'm kinda in shock, I mean, Spotify is a huge company and due to some sort of bug, I got Spotify Premium for free. No, I'm not going to abuse it.

I wanted to let you guys know, so you might fix this issue. I don't like stealing or using something I haven't paid for.

Kind regards,

PixelFy

P.S. I can't seem to find an email or ticket form to submit this bug.

1 Reply

Hey @PixelFy

Your colleague might have mislead you a little there. 🙂

It's on mobile platform where you can only shuffle tracks of your playlists/albums, except on a few playlists. I recommend checking out this article to learn more about Spotify free on mobile!

On desktop clients and web player, however, there is no shuffle limit. You can pick and play, create as many playlists as you want and listen to any artist in any order.
Premium features are high quality streaming (free is ~160kbps ogg on desktop), ability to download playlists for in-app offline listening and more, which you can read about in this article. 🙂

Let me know if you have more questions!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts