Premium

Country

Singapore

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Everything was perfectly fine before today when my friends feed stopped working.  Instead of displaying the few friends I follow, it simply asks me to " Find Friends". I already have over 15 friends added, and even recent followings don't appear. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

8 Replies

Having the same exact issue as well! Everything was working perfectly fine until I closed my spotify app then re-opened it. Now my friend activity ceases to work. I have the most recent update as well if that means anything. I tried relaunching again, reinstalling, restarting computer, etc.... It is definitely Spotify's end since I even tried adding newer friends and I still have the "find friends" button on the right. Hopefully this fixes itself soon!

I'm having the same issue. I just see one online friend's activity. 

Please fix this as soon as possible.

The activity function is a key reason why many users opted for spotify over other providers like Apple Music to begin with.

@TastyAlpacas @q-eduzq2iv_j

There is a an open issue about this here. I'd recommend to check it out. Let me know how it goes 🙂

I am also having this issue.

I'm having the same prolbems.

20190219_103117.jpg

I'm having the same issue too! I'm only seeing 2 of my friends and not the rest. 

I did the steps - performed a clean reinstallation and unfollow - follow my friends and still the same. 

I think i have the most updated version of spotify if that helps 

I can't see any of them. Just says find friends. I've done the uninstall
and reopen and etc.

Suggested posts