Premium

Country

UK

Device

HP Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Is there a way to turn off the "up Next" box? And if not could this be added as an option please

3 Replies

Hey @Rigsby1,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Currently there is no option to clear the contents of the "Next from" section. You can only clear the queue as described here

Nevertheless, there is a way to submit your feedback on the available features and even propose new ones. You can find out all about the process here

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi

Thanks for the reply, but that wasn't what I was asking. I have attached a screenshot with the box I mean. It shows up when in full screen mode on Windows 10, and would like to know if this can be switched off.

Screenshot.jpg

Hey @Rigsby1,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the clarification.

This "Up next" notification pops-up at the end of all songs to inform the next track on the list since you don't have the option to check the queue in full-screen mode. At the moment, there's no option to turn this off, but if you think other users would like this option too, you can post it on our Ideas Exchange board (If there's no similar ideas yet) to be voted on and reach the relevant teams.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here. We'd also recommend taking a look at the guidelines before posting it to avoid any possible rejection.

In case you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts