Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

'Go to Playlist radio' not showing up anymore

Solved!

'Go to Playlist radio' not showing up anymore

Hi 

'Go to Playlist radio' not showing up. Did it get remove overnight?

Premium, Desktop PC with Windows 10

27 Replies

Hey @94k_iv4-ebshj.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Just to confirm, are you saying that Radio doesn't generate after the last song in a radio playlist even when you have Autoplay switched on?

If so, could you head over to this thread and leave your info there? We'll make sure to get back to you there with an update as soon as we have one.

Thanks! 

What is not working :

-From artist, click on <...> and <Radio liée à l'artiste>. Do noting on desktop windows 10, infinit loop in android app (ver 8.4.95.785). If i click on start music, again infinit loop in desktop, but play music. Not playlist created, no radio add in my library, no radio create on Radio

I try with 3 Doors Down artist.

After the end of the sequence "From artist, click on <...> and <Radio liée à l'artiste> do nothiong. If i click on start music, infinit loop in desktop, but play music." i receive this screen :

spotify.pngI have the same trouble on android. Nothing is working with this "new" feature of radio. Very frustating.

Maybe this is because i come from free to family. Can i export my playlist, create new profile in the same family premium, and import my playlist ?

Hey @94k_iv4-ebshj.

Thanks for providing us with that info.

Could we ask you to provide us with a screen recording which illustrates this issue? This would help us understand the issue and see exactly what's happening on your end.

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your reply.

hi, i made a video of the problem.

Can i reset my count without lose my playlist ? i don't find export import playlist.

Hey @94k_iv4-ebshj.

Thanks for sending over that screen recording.

Just to make sure that this is an account-specific issue, would you mind trying to use a different account from the same device and seeing if the issue persists?

Keep us posted! We'll be right here in case you need any further help.

hi, already try on free acount, it is working. I have a familly count, and working on other familly count.

Hey @94k_iv4-ebshj.

Thanks for confirming that for us.

The best thing to do is to get in touch with our Customer Support team here. They will be able to help you out with transferring all your saved music to a new account and then closing the old one. Hopefully your new account should be working fine.

Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes - we’ll be right here if you have any further questions.

Suggested posts