Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

'Go to Playlist radio' not showing up anymore

Solved!

Re: 'Go to Playlist radio' not showing up anymore

Roadie

Here also this feature has dissappeared along with create new station has gone aswell

Casual Listener

Looks like Spotify listened to the feedback and added the Playlist radio back to the right-click menu - Nice!! Thanks!

Now I just want the "share / inbox" feature back 😉

• (for desktop) going to Radio > Create New Station and typing in the title of a Spotify-created playlist (e.g. Feelin' Good)

I do not have that option

There is no "CREATE NEW STATION" under the "RADIO" tab. 

And as a side note from a UI/UX point of view, if you have the option to create a radio from a song by right clicking on it, the same behavior should apply to playlists. Introducing another behavior makes NO sense. Do over - do right.

Yes I am a Premium user. Yes I have the latest version.

Best regards,

Jonas

Casual Listener

Radio > Create New Station is not showing up for me on desktop, along with the right click option to start a radio station. Any idea on when this is going to come back? It looks like it's showing up on the web player at least.

Casual Listener

Try updating to latest version.

I updated to version 1.0.99.250 today and now the "Go to Playlist Radio" option is back when I right click on a playlist. 

I don't have the option to "Radio > Create new station" though.. 

Casual Listener

Thanks! You're correct, it's back again in version 1.0.99.250 🙂

Regular

apperantly that's 2 different things

you can goto playlist radio after the playlist appears in the history

but NOT if it's a radio

because recently the artist/album/song radios ALL became playlists and stop playing at the end

and YES autoplay is enabled on all devices

this is so FFFFFFING ANNOYING!

Regular

desktop release 1.1.0.237.g378f6f25, radio empty, no button to add somthing and when i press "go to Artist Radio" anywhere in application, the screen go to black in infint loop. 

Sans titre.png

Hey @94k_iv4-ebshj.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

Would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Let us know how you get on - we'll be right here in case you need any further help.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Solution!

Hey folks,

Just to let you know that this should now be fixed for everyone.

Make sure you've updated your app to the latest version.

For those of you who have any questions about the way the new Radio feature works, head on over to this thread, where we've given a breakdown of the feature.

Thanks!

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

Regular

ok, i remove correclty spotify an doanload from windows store, not from spotify.com. The infinit **bleep** is gone, but now, go to radio do noting. Don't add anything in playlist. i do add by myself the playlist. I play and wait the end of this playlist to see :

"When you get to the end of these playlists, if you have Autoplay turned on, a radio station will be automatically generated based on that playlist."

The release is 1.1.0.237.g378f6f25 (version Windows Store)

So, yes,

SUGGESTED POSTS