Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help needed!

Solved!

Help needed!

My Question or Issue

Hi

I'm not able to find my 'local files' folder on my windows PC at all...seems to have disappeared. How do I get it back??I wanted to transfer my own music from YouTube to spotify using the local files folder but I couldn't spot it anywhere.

• p

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @PST1,

thanks for posting in the community !

You can read all about the "Local Files" feature on this help page.

However, i don't really understand what you mean by "adding my youtube music to Spotify".

Make sure you read all limitations and restrictaions provided on the help guide above.

I'm always around, let me know if you need further help 😃

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Buddy, to fix that you need to click the button ". . ." in the left corner of Spotify, then you click "Edit> Preferences..." and go to the part that says "Local Files" and turn it on.

image.png

image.png

It worked for me so I hope it worked for you!  ❤️

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @PST1,

thanks for posting in the community !

You can read all about the "Local Files" feature on this help page.

However, i don't really understand what you mean by "adding my youtube music to Spotify".

Make sure you read all limitations and restrictaions provided on the help guide above.

I'm always around, let me know if you need further help 😃

Hey man, that solution did NOT work, I too am having the same problem, I can't even find a "Settings" tab when I click the drop down tab in the top right corner, it does not even show up not sure what to do.

Hey there @bernardmichael,

thanks for reaching out!

As one solution provided for a user might not always be helpful for another, please provide a full thread on the right section (help boards) so me and the rest of Spotify Rock Stars or mods help you out quicker and in a more officiant way.

If you wish i'll check it personally for you, reply back to the post with a link to the thread and i'll take a closer look.

Waiting to help you out 😃

Marked as solution

Buddy, to fix that you need to click the button ". . ." in the left corner of Spotify, then you click "Edit> Preferences..." and go to the part that says "Local Files" and turn it on.

image.png

image.png

It worked for me so I hope it worked for you!  ❤️

Suggested posts