Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help pls

Help pls

How to enable such a mode in which the track is displayed in the middle of the screen, all other interface except the track being played disappears

5 Replies

Hi @Iksitet,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome!

Can you let me know your subscription plan?

If you have Premium, one way that you should be able to show the currently playing track, while causing the normal desktop app interface to disappear, is by clicking the two arrows next to the volume slider in the lower-right corner of the screen.

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 1.10.34 PM.png

This “fullscreen mode” feature shows the song currently playing and its album artwork in the lower-left corner of the screen (as well as indicating the artist/album/playlist that you’re playing from in the upper-left corner of the screen). If the artist has a background image on their artist profile, this takes up the majority of the visible space while in fullscreen mode.

Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 2.40.18 PM.png

There is also currently a Live Idea for maximizing the album art while in fullscreen mode. If this is something you’re interested in, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to the idea. The more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it; and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here. You can Subscribe to the idea as well, by clicking the three dots next to its title; that way, you can be sure to be informed of any relevant updates.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your help, but I don't have such a button, for some reason, do you know a possible reason?

Thank you for your help, but I don't have such a button, for some reason, do you know a possible reason?

Sorry for the repetition, I'm just not sure if I linked the comments to your post

Hi @Iksitet,

Thank you for your replies!

Fullscreen mode is currently a Premium feature; so it won’t be available if you're using the free plan. You can check what type of service you're using from your account page, under Your plan.

If you’d like to activate a Premium subscription, you can see all the available offers in your region here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ty 🖤

Suggested posts