Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Home - Resting State EP Unavailable. Why?

Home - Resting State EP Unavailable. Why?

Plan

Premium

Operating System

Windows 10, android 5.0

My Question or Issue

Why is the EP Resting State by Home unavailble for listening? I know spotify has these tracks, but for some reason I can't play them. Why? https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0kD4DBgs89PT29T7V9q4rh?si=XHslRH6IQz2e7ibtXPpY8w

3 Replies

Hey! Sorry to hear you're having issues! How long has this been going on, since the album came out or just recently? 

This may mean that the content you're looking for isn't available in your location, or that the licensing agreement has recently changed. It's always a shame to see songs go, but things may always change in the future! You can take a look here for more information.

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

I've just started using spotify recently and for me it's always been unavailable. How do I know in what country this album is available?

You can try this website!

Just click on "Get Spotify Token", then paste the song/album URI in the search bar and hit Search.

If you still want to listen to the songs on the album, you can try adding them as Local Files by following the instructions here

Have a wonderful day 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

Suggested posts